“ROCA!”

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“ROCA!”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I love Brown and Haley Roca! The store was fun and our kids enjoyed the experience. Of course we had to sample everything and take some for our trip home.

Visited July 2013

Seattle
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Worth the drive to Fife!”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

I frequent the Almond Roca (Brown & Haley's) Outlet store in Fife on 20th street. Yummy samples! You never know what great bargains you will find. I recently bought 3 16oz cans of Dark Chocolate Almond Roca for $10! The Valentine tins were $5! Besides all the various Brown & Haley treats (Almond Roca, Cashew Roca, Mocha Roca, Peppermint Roca, Mountain Bars, banana chocolate ...and so many different confections,) they have other candy brands (Cotlets) for sale as well as cards and a few clothing article. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They have recently added a video of how the candies are produced & packaged. This outlet store is brighter and larger than the Tacoma one. Lots of parking. The only downfall is that I always buy much more candy than I mean to because the prices are so good!!!!

Visited February 2013
3 Thank FlipFlopWanderer
Auburn, Washington
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Great candy”
Reviewed 16 August 2012

I love the assortment of candy you can find here at the outlet store, located near the factory. We stop in when in tacoma.

Visited July 2012
Seattle, Washington
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Did you know Almond Rocas were made in Tacoma? Buy them at deep discount.”
Reviewed 20 December 2011

I'm relatively new to the Puget Sound (six years). I only learned that Almond Rocas were made by Washington a few years ago.

In addition to visiting the Museum of Glass (in Tacoma), the "perfect visit" includes a stop at the "Almond Roca" outlet. The outet is a very small (approx 15 by 15 feet) but full of great take-home gifts for visitors.

Visited November 2011