“It's not all about the sushi” 4 of 5 bubbles

Fusion Bento Asian Grill
Ranked #506 of 741 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Tacoma, Washington
“It's not all about the sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2013

My wife and I have been enjoying the bento boxes at Fusion Bento for quite some time and it's one of the few places that we can agree on going to. I had a craving for typical "chinese food" the other day and in a typical fashion of a married couple we decided to compromise and go back to the old stand by Fusion Bento.

it was the first time I ventured to the back of the menu and gave their other foods a chance. I ordered the General Tsoa's Chicken and it was great. Surprisingly great. So great I had to tell the owners that I was skeptical. She politely informed me that what i had was much harder to make than the sushi I usually order and that her husband was trained to prepare "chinese food".

It's a winner. big time.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Tacoma, Washington
“The worst of the worst for customer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2013

A group of 5 went on New Years Eve. The wait and timing of each person being served their meal was at least 30 minutes between each. Owner shouted at one of us not to touch our meal because she thought it belonged to another table. Owners daughter ensured one of our dinners the shushi she ordered was cooked nothing raw. It came 1 hour after we had all been served with raw scallops on top. When we questioned this, the owner again confronted us at the table. Our last order of sushi was cancelled by owner and we were told we were leaving. How dare you confront a paying customer when you are the one making the mistakes. Bad business practice. I will let everyone I know to never visit this restraunt.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Tacoma, Washington
“Teriyaki Chicken was delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2011

The other night we were craving Chicken Teriyaki so we ventured out to our local Bento's. We ordered both Chicken Teriyaki and Chicken Yakisoba to go. We were delighted with the teriyaki and the yakisoba was just okay. The yakisoba was different then what I am familiar with. Fusion Bento Asian Grill is a nice stop off before or after visiting the Point Defiance Park/Zoo/Beach.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Fusion Bento Asian Grill? Share your experiences!