“A great choice for lunch”

Mediterranean Palace
Ranked #276 of 774 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I have ate there many times and have always been satisfied and better. In fact, I have never had anything but solid food and friendly counter folks. It would be an excellent review except I don't think any food like this would generate an excellent. It's salads and gyros. I will go again and would certainly recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

The fries were a little over cooked. The employee was nice. Close to hotel and other small shops and places to eat.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 16 March 2013

I liked the chicken souvlaki, it was very good. Not thrilled about the rice but I am not a rice fan. Not as good as my personal hometown favorite but still I would eat there again another time.

Reviewed 12 September 2012

I love Greek food and this is amazing. No ambiance whatsoever, but the food makes up for it. There isn't a bad dish and I highly recommend anything with lamb. The Greek Salad is a favorite. And if they have baklava available, get it. Not overly sweet or sticky. Flaky perfection. The owners are fabulous and friendly and this restaurant is well worth a stop at Freighthouse Square by the Tacoma Dome.

Reviewed 14 June 2012

The Mediterranean Palace is a hidden gem of a place to eat in Freight House Square in Tacoma. The building that houses several small independent restaurants may look a bit under the weather but the food is the best authentic Greek I have had besides my own.
They serve the best gyros, beef, lamb or chicken! They have the freshest ingredients for their salads and are not shy with the feta cheese! Their tzaziki sauce is the best I've ever had besides my own homemade! They also serve a wonderful homemade hummus, so yummy and the fluffiest pitas just perfectly warmed and toasted. If you've eaten at other Greek restuarants and liked the food, you will love this place, the food is head and shoulders above the rest!!
They are open for lunch and an early dinner, serving only until 7pm I believe. The prices are very reasonable too. Our family goes here often as a group and separately it is so delicious.

Been to Mediterranean Palace? Share your experiences!