“Not the 80's I remember”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Backstage Bar Tacoma
Ranked #23 of 43 Nightlife in Tacoma
Reviewed 23 June 2012

The owners are self serving ,want to be the stars, food was third world, seating was the worst I,ve seen in some time. The whole layout is wrong. First time owners I'd geuss or advised from somebody stuck in the 80's. wait staff great, I hate to see metal die but this place is killing it. wasted VIP area for owners friends. pull tab bar plunked right in middle of viewing area, stirrper stage? taking up to valuable space,needs moved. The whole lay-out was just wrong, only first 50 people up front can see the stage rest of bar out of luck,unless your 6'10". Place dirty, I feel bad , I love the 80's and this place made me wish I could forget . Could be worse Could be a disco. Good luck.

1  Thank mike m