“Great food!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 7 September 2013

My first time here, I was a little leery as I approached because the outside looked like a dive. Inside is a bar type atmosphere but with more light; nice windows. Service was very friendly and food was delicious. My husband had Elk Hash and loved it. A very generous portion that includes gravy. I have never tried Elk but had a taste and think I might have it next time! I had biscuits and gravy. Soft biscuit with sausage gravy, 2 eggs and hash browns. The hash browns came crispy on the outside exactly as I like and didn't have to ask! The gravy did not have large pieces of sausage but the taste was definitely there. Thought I was getting a smaller portion but no. No senior menu

Reviewed 31 August 2013

I had heard that Dirty Oscar's is a "Biker" bar with a great chef and home-made ice cream. We were a bit worried since we are the other kind of bikers. But we were not at all intimidated even in our bike clothes. The menu has so many interesting choices, I can't wait to go back and try them all! My husband wanted breakfast which was excellent with juicy hash browns, crisp on the outside, and thick chewy bacon. My salmon salad had interesting spices in the dressing. My home-made pineapple upside down cake was delicious.

1  Thank Carol D
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Bacon Candy!! Sweet strips of bacon bathed in maple syrup. Chicken and waffles was okay, not as thrilling as I thought I was going to be. Waffles have hidden bacon inside! That was the best part. Chicken was good, but I like mine done just a little more. Dirty Oscar's is still VERY inventive, and a good late night bar foodie place to eat at.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

Quiet night on a Monday evening. No wait... All four meals ordered were great. It was featured on food network show but it definitely is not a dive.

1  Thank Dan C
Reviewed 24 May 2013

We really wanted to like this place after seeing it on Triple D. Our order was taken quickly and we got our Moonshine Marys right away and they were good. Then things went downhill. We waited a half hour for our breakfasts. My wife had the Manchengo Benedict. The eggs were cold and the muffin was lightly toasted which quickly became soggy. My hash was OK, but it lacked any seasoning or sauce (it was served with ketchup -- maybe that was supposed to be the sauce) After that we never saw the server again, my wife had to get up and search her out to pay our bill. We told her about the cold eggs and she shrugged and said she'd let the cook know. We won't return. Disappointing.

3  Thank lakebaybrad