“Vintage Games!”
Review of Dorky's Arcade

Dorky's Arcade
Ranked #2 of 18 Fun & Games in Tacoma
Reviewed 3 August 2013

My 2 favorite arcade games are Area 51 and Marvel VS Capcom, and Dorky's has it! Many pinball machines and they serve alcohol there as well. Fun place to be (as long as you have quarters) and it's near other fine establishments

1  Thank PeachesMcGee

Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

Upon walking in and seeing wall to wall arcade options I was actually overwhelmed, but as I stayed there longer it wore off.

There is a HUGE variety of games to play from super old Atari to newer Guitar Hero.

The food here was delicious! We had pizza, grilled cheese and tacos! I wasn't expecting much but was pleasantly surprised.

The staff were fantastic! Going around cleaning throughout the evening, and always there to help if needed. Even when I left my wallet after leaving, they had it behind the counter with EVERYTHING STILL IN IT!

The only negative, I think may be that it doesn't have a variety of games for little ones, so I think the minimum age to fully enjoy it would be 6 or 7. They do however have a touchscreen with Fruit Ninja on it that was amazing!

I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 21 May 2013

It had some really neat games that i havent played sense my childhood. It was fun to reminisce and just hang out while playing games.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

Cool place to take the kids(before 9pm) so they know what arcades were all about back in the day. They have the biggest selection of pinball games that I know of......

Reviewed 13 April 2013

Dorky's is a wonderful establishment. They offer a wide variety of retro arcade and pinball games along with some new ones and on the weekends have a live DJs performing usually playing some kind of dub step music. They also have a huge selection of beer on hand. The employees are all really friendly and sociable. And the hidden gem of Dorky's? THE FOOD!! Their menu is great and sad that most people don't know that. I had a welcome home party there once and ordered a bunch of pizza and sandwiches for it and it was all good! They also cater to vegetarian diets and I *ALMOST* like the veggie sandwiches more than the ones with meat! Dorky's has a great atmosphere and is fun for people of all ages. And they're open to the public but I think after 9 pm, it's only 21+

Been to Dorky's Arcade? Share your experiences!