“Totally satisfying!”
Review of Primo Grill

Primo Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Primo Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 770 Restaurants in Tacoma
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 May 2013

7 of us went to dinner. appetizers, salads and entrees were all delicious. Salmon, scallops, steak, pork chop with cherry chutney and pizza were all tried and approved. full bar service available. I would definitely return.

Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

I needed a suitable spot to hold the rehearsal dinner for our son's wedding. We live in FL so all was handled long distance, sight unseen, and relying heavily on Trip Advisor. Well, last night we had our dinner with 34 in attendance and it was a great success. From Jacqueline, the owner, to our servers Katie and Allison, and the great food, it was a perfect evening. Our thanks to all at Primo!

Reviewed 29 April 2013

Primo Grill is one of my favorite restaurants in Tacoma. I mean, come on..an Irish chef who cooks Italian with Northwest ingredients! How can you go wrong? The food is always excellent and a seat at the cook bar is always entertaining. The wine list is great too..a little Northwest, a little Italian and California..you'll find something tastey to go with your wonderful meal. It's a terrific place to go for desert as well. The lemon tart is a perfect balance between sweet and tart! The sticky toffee is bubbling with carmel goodness...yum..but my favorite..no it's not the tiramisu even though that's good too. Every once and awhile they have an olive oil cake. Spectacluar! It's a little bit of moist citrus heaven with whip cream on top! Anytime, special occasion or just because, is a good time to eat at Primo Grill. Charlie, Jacqueline and the staff will take very good care of you!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

This is one of the best restaurants in Tacoma. They locally source all their food, so the the menu changes with the seasons, but is always excellant. Chef Charlie Manos does a great job with everything. All the dozens of times I have been here, I have never had a bad dish. Fine wine collection to go along. Make reservations on weekends, it's usually full.

Reviewed 16 February 2013

My wife and I went to Primo Grill for the first time. We were seated precisely at the time of our reservation. The subdued lighting and original paintings and open grill some feet away created a cozy and vibrant atmosphere. My lamb shank melted off the bone and the special sauce for the potatoes was delicious. My wife's (we share food) seafood scallops were the best I have tasted. The service was very good. One of the best meals we have ever had! Thank you Charlie and Jacqueline!

Been to Primo Grill? Share your experiences!