“Excellent value for authentic Mexican lunch”

Moctezuma's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 762 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Visiting relatives in Tacoma and we ended up for lunch at Moctezuma. Excellent menu. Lunch selections are varied and delivered good value. Service was outstanding. I had the Spinach/Portabello enchillada which tasted fantastic.

There are newer reviews for Moctezuma's Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed 2 January 2014

This is our favorite Mexican Restaurant in Tacoma! Their food is very good. The portions are large The service is prompt and friendly, and they have a great happy hour with great food and drink prices. Oh and their bacon wrapped jalapeños are spicy! YUM!

Reviewed 31 December 2013

My wife and I decided to go to this restaurant after a personal reference and the rave reviews on this site. We were blown away by the friendly staff. Although the parking lot was full we expected to have to wait to be seated yet we were seated immediately. The whole staff were extremely friendly and despite having a waiter to help us at our table we had other staff members, waiters and waitresses ask us if we were okay and needed anything else. The food was exceptional. My wife had to get me to stop eating because I would get too full. The portions were enormous. So if you are hungry and want a warm, welcoming atmosphere this is the place. We definitely are going to come back here with our 5 year old which we brought home leftovers and he loved it. What more can I say? A +++++ food and service Thanks for the pleasant experience!

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I missed Moctezuma's for the several months they were gone from Uptown shopping center, relocating across the street. It was worth the wait! The new location is much more inviting and the menu has expanded. Great food, greater ambiance. Visit often!

1  Thank cu6383
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I took my wife to Moctezuma for our wedding anniversary, so I wanted it to be special. The staff treated us like VIP,s and the food was just the way we like it. I have been several times since, and again great service, delicious variety of food, in generous portions. I can't wait to go back again!

1  Thank joesoldier