“Old-fashioned GREAT service and comfort food”

Ben Dews Clubhouse Grill
Ranked #338 of 747 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tacoma WA
“Old-fashioned GREAT service and comfort food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2011

I've been eating at the Clubhouse Grill for years. They serve until 10pm and I tend to go there after the regular dinner hour. The waitresses are always friendly and obliging. My adult kids enjoy it, too, and when we've had a bad day, this is the place we always go to lift our spirits. Try the peanut butter cheesecake/pie. It's to DIE for! It's a little pricey, but you get TONS of good food.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank daphnexduck

Federal Way, Washington
“Still Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2011

Being old patrons of the Federal Way area, we have missed the local Clubhouse Grill restaurant that was close. Finally I had the chance to experience the Tacoma site. Its been about 7 years since being regulars at the So. King County location.

It was nice to see that things have continued to be at the highest standards. Food is homemade and could not be any better tasting. We used to go about 4 times a week and have tried about everything on the menu. Look forward to bringing out of town family back to the best breakfasts

• Visited June 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Consistantly Excellent Food, Service & Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2010

We eat here several times a week, as do MANY other "regulars" of ALL ages. Breakfast (all day!), lunch & dinner. Menu is so varied that everyone always finds something they like. Great fried chicken,sandwiches & comfort food- from French Dip to Chicken & Dumplings and Beef Stroganoff. Daily specials are yummy. Servers are very experienced & treat you like family.
Full bar w/ TV on sports programming.
ABSOLUTElY would recommend to friends (if they don't already eat there) & everyone else.

1 Thank travelgal122
Tacoma, WA
“Always Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2009

I love this place! We come here for breakfast on weekends and it's always great. Perfect for families. I love the children's menus on the back of the children's books. The kids love them! If you want the REAL MCCOY Corn Beef Hash - come here. It is the real thing. The breakfasts are huge, the coffee is flowing and the servers are so sweet. We will be back again and again.

tacoma
“Great Cook.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2009

I went to Ben dews on April 17 last Friday and one of the cooks made the best meal I have ever tasted and just the way we ordered I thank his name was Jay.

I went to tell him thanks and he was so sweet. I will tell all my friends about this place.