“Nice western themed restaurant and bar!”

Steel Creek American Whiskey Co.
Reserve with OpenTable
Steel Creek American Whiskey Co. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #264 of 770 Restaurants in Tacoma
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 February 2014

My wife and I had dinner at Steel Creek before the Air Supply concert last weekend. It is easy to see that a lot of money has been invested in the decor at Steel Creek. The menu was in keeping with the theme with steaks, burgers and sandwiches. We ordered a peel and eat shrimp starter off the happy hour menu (very reasonable price) and were very happy with the half pound size (also decent sized shrimp) and flavor. We ordered sandwiches since we had the starter and very happy with the BLTA and prime rib dip. Whiskey menu was fairly large but I guess it should be if whiskey is in your name. Not sure how the place would be when the dance floor cranked up along with the music. Also witnessed a wedding when we were there. I would definitely go back again.

1  Thank rkatao

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Food is excellent. Wonderful prime rib had the 16 ounce with mashed potatoes . fireball bread pudding is wonderful. I order it most every time we visit. dancing and music are great.

1  Thank Shannon D
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Went there for an event for a local organization. The appetizers were very good. The dinner choices were varied, and the food was very good. Service for that many people was very good. They taught us line dancing. People enjoyed the mechanical bull. Now, having said all that, I have not been there for a dinner in a small group, but I would guess from what I did experience that it would be good. It is worth a try.

1  Thank RetiredTraveler2009
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I had a blast at Steel Creek. I took full advantage of what Steel Creek had to offer: excellent food, good drinks, a bit of dancing, and even the mechanical bull! I’ve lived in Texas for 8 years and never rode a mechanical bull. I had to discover here in Tacoma. Steel Creek is great for parties, for friends, or for a date night. I’m not a big country fan but I let myself have a blast. They offer line dance lessons and I want to take my wife back here to learn one or two. I highly recommend.

1  Thank DHassellhoff
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I ordered a salad and the onion rings. Both items were great and I couldn't finish them. The others I was with loved their food.

1  Thank BowTown