“Nice little place with some outdoor seats”
Review of Parkway Tavern

Parkway Tavern
Ranked #40 of 821 Restaurants in Tacoma
Price range: US$6 - US$9
Description: The Parkway Tavern is the perfect neighborhood "dive" bar. Located in Tacoma's historical Stadium District since 1935, serving some of the finest craft beer and wine in town. Join us for good food, delicious beverages, and a comfortable atmosphere. We have outdoor seating, pool, shuffleboard and other games... even a fireplace!
Reviewed 17 August 2013

If you like beer on tap this is the place. Hipsters and Canadians. A decent burger. Friendly crowd. Good location off I street right down the road from my BnB Gieger Victorian, so very convenient if youre staying there.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Don't go here if you're in a hurry. They seat you quickly but food takes forever. Weird menu hours too- they sometimes don't serve the full menu (only brunch or happy hour selections) which leaves me disappointed in my options.

Reviewed 16 May 2013

I've been coming here for years. Great beer selection, awesome staff, and always a good crowd. Food is nothing to shout about, but its fresh and at a good price. Always a good vibe in this place.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

Come grab a beer from their extensive beer list that will leave your taste buds drunk with flavor. Finish it off with one of their excellent burgers, and relax in an atmosphere that makes you feel like you're friends with everyone in the bar. Awesome place to hang out!

Reviewed 11 April 2013 via mobile

OK I'll admit I'm not a fan of hipsters and was very worried about stepping in here. But this place rocks. The beers are a nice wide selection of various craft beers and to be honest the burgers were amazing. I thought with the blue printed menu that things would be a little low end.... Wrong these burgers are super delicious and the staff is really friendly. The staff knows their beer well and can steer you on the right direction. The taps hanging from the ceiling are cool and really add to the overall enjoyment. Well worth the time and experience. Thank you to the waitress who steered me to that amazingly caramel after toned esb !!! Now just get nee my sour and I'll be happier ;)

Been to Parkway Tavern? Share your experiences!