Courtyard Tacoma Downtown
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tacoma Seattle(Tacoma)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$102
US$126
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Shilo Inns Tacoma(Tacoma)(Great Value!)
US$135
Hotel Murano(Tacoma)
US$127
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewspacific grillconvention centervalet parkingtypical courtyardbistro staffchildren's museumdirectly across the streetwithin walking distancecourtyard by marriottself parkvalet servicenice hotelglass museumconference roomlight raillocation is excellentattending a conference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

Typical Courtyard. Friendly staff. Clean comfortable rooms and free wifi. I would stay here again. Ir seemed a little higher priced. That would be my only comment. Price seemed to high. Parking is either in the convention center or valet. Valet was 14 dollars per night. Valet staff quick.

• Stayed: September 2013
UrbanLady, Director of Sales at Courtyard Tacoma Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

We are excited about our upcoming make-over for the lobby and cafe. Starting in 2014, we will have the Bistro concept for breakfast, dinner and cocktails. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

This was a nice hotel and I would stay here again. Good location. Walking distance to some okay restaurants. If you have kids however, get ready for room service if you don't make it out before 8:30pm as you're not allowed in most places with a minor. The breakfast was very nice. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013
UrbanLady, Director of Sales at Courtyard Tacoma Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Thank you for staying with us! We are excited about our upcoming remodel to the Courtyard Refreshing Business concept that will have food in the Cafe both morning and evening. It will be easier for families (and others) to come down from their rooms to relax and visit with eating.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

45 day advance reservation and they did not have the room I reserved. Offered a king and sofa bed instead of two queens when staying with a friend to attend a function. They offered NOTHING to apologize.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank ConnieLeigh

My deepest apology for the problem with your room! I would like to speak with you directly to see what I can do to take care of you. I will email you personally. Carol Pica, Director of Sales

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Approaching the hotel, the proximity to the major roadways gave me and my work colleagues a cause for concern about noise. However, not only was noise not an issue; this is definitely an upgrade from your standard Courtyard. You arrive with a valet parking option (self park is available just across the street). The marbled-tiled lobby is spotlessly clean. The staff was very friendly. It is in a great location: walking distance to restaurants and museums. For extra security, the elevator requires a key card for all floors. I was in a corner suite; which was enormous. The room and bath were clean and well maintained. I have read some complaints about wi-fi access, but I used it both for work and to stream Netflix without any issues. Really, it was all that you could want for a hotel in downtown Tacoma.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

We are happy to announce that we are adding more WAPs (wireless access points) in the hotel and wireless internet services will only get faster. Thank you for staying with us! Carol Pica

Reviewed 27 August 2013

I did not actually stay at this hotel, but I was a guest there for three days while I attended a conference. The staff is very friendly, and helpful. The lobby and dining areas are well appointed and maintained. It is overall a very nice place to be.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Friendly amenities and welcoming staff always make a stay better - I'm glad you enjoyed them. We appreciate your business! Carol Pica