“Food was not up to par.”
Review of Wagon Wheel Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wagon Wheel Restaurant
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Our french fries were over-cooked and the meat in our sandwiches was dry like it had been leftover or left out in the air.
The only good part was our sodas were refilled promptly.
Won't eat there again.

Reviewed 7 March 2013

Once again it becoming one of my favorite breakfast restaurant ... the service was quick, attentive and the food was good. This was my third visit since the old owners came back and at each visit I was happy to see the more patrons are starting to come back.

Reviewed 14 February 2013

The food and family atmosphere are back. Very good service and home made soups. I wouls reccomend to anyone and will make this a regular lunch or dinner stop.

Reviewed 17 July 2012

We are so disappointed they have changed a great family atmosphere into a bar and grill, we don't need any more bar and grills in our neighborhood and so close to PLU.

Reviewed 14 January 2012

This restaurant is one i will never visit again. Our food was laden with grease and was off on the taste. My children got sick after eating there. The only good part of the whole visit was the chili. The mashed potatoes that came with my wife's meal were served cold. The mixed veggies were bland and near flavorless.

The decor was mismatched. The chairs didn't match even in the same section at the same table. The restaurant was poorly lit and the service was lacking. The carpets were old and stained.