“I had a great family vacation here”

Hampton Inn & Suites Tacoma-Mall
Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in Tacoma
Seattlw, United States
“I had a great family vacation here”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We decided to do a stay-cation of sort to Tacoma at a hotel with a pool and free breakfast- we found everything we needed here- clean rooms, wonderful family friendly pool, breakfast- we had a wonderful stay

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Clean place but with the exception of the breakfast staff, not too friendly. My room had several problems1. Sink was broke(wouldn't hold water) 2. Iron cord was broke. (Wouldn't stay extracted) 3. My room lock stopped working a few days into my stay (apparently batteries have to be changed occasionally). The cook only fixed two things for breakfast and in the 7 days I stayed, protine was only served one breakfast.
In short, I won't be returning.
In

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 February 2014

My wife and I spent a snowy night at this hotel on our way from Portland Oregon. We arrived at the hotel late, hungry and cold at about 9:45 pm. The young lady at reception was most pleasant. Promptly checked us in and pointed us to a fabulous restaurant just a block away. Upon returning to the hotel, parked our car in a very secure parking lot. The room was spotless and warm. We had a fabulous stay at this hotel. I would highly recommend it to anyone anytime.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Was very nice personnel. Was able to get in earlier without a problem. Rooms were nice and clean. Pool gave me a rash otherwise great fun. I recommend the stay. Price could have been a little less for the location. Easy to get on freeway and able to get to locations around it.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

philomath, United States
Reviewed 5 February 2014

This was a very nice stay as I have come to expect at Hilton properties. My check-in process was fast and courteous. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. Hampton's included breakfast always adds great value

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Michael K
Clackamas, United States
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Wow, such great service, breakfast, beds, and price all in one. I will never stay anywhere else but a Hampton! First time and I was sold!! Lobby was especially nice - comfortable chairs, spread out, and the breakfast staff were so friendly.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Akron, Ohio
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Britney went out of her way and helped me make a last minute reservation. She provided great service. My room was very clean and spacious. It is near numerous restaurants and shops.

The hotel seemed pretty new and therefore everything was updated. I also thought the rate was reasonable for this part of the country. I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business