“My Stay in Tacoma”

Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in Tacoma
Aurora, United States
“My Stay in Tacoma”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

The staff at this Hampton Inn was very friendly and helpful. I did not feel like a number and every time I walked by a staff member they greeted me with a smile and asked if there was anything I needed or if there were any problems. This was a great choice for my stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Kennewick, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

From the King suite to the double queen room, I have stayed in them all here on different trips and I can promise you every stay is like a little vacation away from reality. For the price to the value of the room and experience there is no better hotel in the local area. The staff has always been very friendly and helpful and my room has always been really clean and comfortable. I must admit I have never used the pool but the “gym” has what you need for a little workout. I highly recommend a stay for any reason at the Tacoma Hampton Inn!

Bremerton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

This place was all around amazing! The staff was above and beyond friendly!! We stayed for our 10th anniversary and felt very loved! We would definitely go back if we were wanting to stay in that same area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

weiser, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

Wonderful safe place to stay. Very disappointed with the wifi. Fairly expensive hotel and on again off again internet. Couldn't even get online with my tablet. Super clean rooms set up well. Over all enjoyed my stay

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

vancouver
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

We spent one night at this hotel, it was our first stay at a Hampton Inn. The building was new and spacious, clean, and comfortable. A visit to the pool was a great way to unwind after a long day of driving. The complimentary breakfast was generous in its variety, and the seating area was roomy and inviting, we really liked it. We will definitely return if we pass through the Tacoma area again.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Tacoma, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

Very well maintained and clean hotel, staff very helpful, quiet and centrally located with easy access to the major highways and within a short driving distance of major shopping centers. Restaurants are also within a short driving distance.

Olympia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

We always stay here when we visit our daughter at PLU. Staff is excellent here. While the rooms are modest and the facilities sufficient, they always have plenty of hot coffee available. We didn't use the pool this time, but its been fine in the past. Its a good central location too, close to the Tacoma Mall and PLU and right off I-5.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family