Hampton Inn & Suites Tacoma-Mall
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tacoma - Seattle(Tacoma)(Great Value!)
US$125
  • Breakfast included
US$205
  • Pool
US$185
Shilo Inns Tacoma(Tacoma)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$95
US$203
All reviewstacoma mallextra securitygreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastparking lotkey cardbreakfast staffbusiness tripclean hotelwould stay here againfront desk staffthe entire staffwafflesbusiness centercomfortable bedsthe breakfast areaexcellent hotel
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Frst trip to the area to visit our son and his fiance. They just relocated to the area. The Hampton was close to their house so we stayed there. Very clean hotel. All the necessary ammenities - pool, spa, excersize equipment, business center, etc. . Great room layout and a big comfy bed. The complimentary breakfast fare was varied and quite good compared to other Hampton in b-fasts in my experience. I recommend the place. We'll be back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Roger H
Reviewed 18 June 2014

As a platinum member with Hilton, its really frustrating when you get a hotel with a terrible internet speed. This has happened to me way more than once which is surprising because last I checked, it is the year 2014. Tech support was friendly, but they have no resources to increase the speed without improving the hardware.

To illustrate how bad the internet is, let me provide some specs. My download speed is .1 Mbps (Megabits per second), and upload speed .1. This reminds me of the good ol days of Dial up. Gogo internet on airplanes is way faster than this, and my sprint card is almost 5 times the speed. Tomorrow I have a client meeting over webex. I'll have to leave the hotel, and hopefully marriott or another nearby hotel can make an exception for my needs,.

Funny, but the Ethernet connection is even slower. How does that even work? Definitely No Netflix tonight! Screw room 319! My suggestions is to just avoid this hotel unless everything is completely booked. :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank West W
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The quality of service at this hotel is exceptional. To an individual, the staff are friendly and competent. The beds are comfortable; the rooms are quiet; the breakfast is unusually good with fresh fruit, real eggs, and well-brewed coffee.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nancy H
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The staff was very helpful and friendly, the facilities were good and as a solo traveler, I felt safe. I also appreciated being able to wait in the lobby for my ride after check out time. Watching World Cup soccer with other guests was very enjoyable. The location could be better but access to I-5 was simple and quick. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Edna K
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

We had a great time here...a couple of little bumps, but the incredible staff took care of everything with the highest professionalism! We have become a huge fan of the Hampton Inn, because of our stay here...they made our visit stress and problem free!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family