“Frisko Freeze”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Fast food
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stopped at Frisko Freeze for lunch on our road trip through Washington and Oregon areas. It was my wife and I, and we ordered the cheeseburgers, fries and shakes. We got our food and drove down the street to Wright Park and enjoyed our lunch at a picnic table in the park.

The burgers were so fresh and delicious, and the fries were great also.  The milk shakes are incredible! We had a great lunch in a nice park, and then hit the road again. This place was a great road trip find. If you are in Tacoma, you have to try Frisko Freeze.

1  Thank jim521r

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

It is a favorite of anyone who grew up in Tacoma... 50 years ago my dad would pick up a bag of greasy burgers a bring them home for dinner located next to Tacoma general hospital I have taken many up to friends and family hospitalized and it is a first stop after discharge

1  Thank JOENV
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Great burgers and fries. Shakes are excellent as well. A little pricy but what isn't these days. Be prepared to eat in your car and take some place. Parking is limited but they have a drive thru to get it to go.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I've been past this place so many times and never stopped but finally did and it was worth it. The food was great. Had pretty good portions of fries too! They were pretty busy when we stopped but the food was ready pretty quickly. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I've been enjoying the amazing double cheeseburgers here at Frisko Freeze since 1959. I live out of state now, so whenever I visit the Great Pacific Northwest, I always find a way to stop here for my fix. Their chocolate malts are also a favorite of mine. In my world (and I have been around the world) this is the gold standard to which all other double cheeseburgers must be compared.

1  Thank AzKeone

Been to Frisko Freeze? Share your experiences!