“Sandwich Heaven” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Tacoma
“Sandwich Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

If you want the best sandwich in town, this is the place. You can get virtually anything you want and done quickly. The place is usually busy a lunch hour, so just call in your order earlier and pick it up.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank John13Tacoma

Seattle, Washington
“you can't judge this book..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2012

I had a father / daughter lunch at the MSM deli. The appearance of the deli is very bland, and frankly not a place I would have picked, but the subs were outstanding. Possibly the best I have had since moving to Washington.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Seattle, Washington
“Not sure what all the fuss is about”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2012

The sandwhich I ate there was good.. but I didn't think it was MAGICAL. I prefer the sandwhiches from Stadium Thriftway myself. However, I would agree that MSM is far better than Subway - and I love eating local!

Visited June 2012
“Still full!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2012

This place definitely gives you your $$$$ worth!! Had the French Dip sandwich and it was large enough for two people, but who wants to share :) when it is this good. Lots of meat and cheese and toasted just right. Yummy!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Seattle
“Hands Down BEST Sandwiches in Tacoma”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2012 via mobile

I grew up in Tacoma and when my friends and I started to drive, MSM deli was an almost everyday occurance. All their sandwiches are freaking amazing. The club is awesome, the meatball was ok, but my absolute favorite is the mouth watering Mikes Deluxe, toasted. Ah, so good. So so good.

Now I live in Seattle and I only get an MSM sub every so often.

Also, don't let the outside appearance fool you... if you do, it is because you aren't a local, which means you are missing out!

If you can, order ahead of time or else there will be a line. Like I said, all the locals know it is the best place in town for sandwiches. Also, MSM Deli is a minimart, so it is great to grab a few other convenient items.

• 3 of 5 bubbles