“Buffet rating only”

Yakama Legends Casino Hotel
Ranked #3 of 6 things to do in Toppenish
More attraction details
Owner description: Las Vegas-style, 45,000 square foot casino features table games, poker, keno, high stakes bingo and pulltabs.
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We stopped here for dinner. Excellent buffet. I am not a fan of buffets and rarely partake of them. This visit was with friends who wanted the buffet. The staff was friendly and helpful. The chaffing dishes were small allowing for frequent replenishing so the food was always fresh. Hot foods were hot and cold were cold. Good job. We'll be back.

2  Thank Charles L

Reviewed 19 September 2013

This is a nice casino in a small town area. We got a coupon book when we signed up for a players card. The coupons included one for half off the buffet, bringing a regular buffet down to 4.99. Also included were free Keno, match play on table games, discount on the snack bar and a free gift.
There were a lot of different slot machines, table games and keno. There is a non-smoking section. Soft drinks and coffee are complimentary.
We stayed at the nearby RV Park.

3  Thank Bob1263
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Buffet was reasonably priced. Nice variety of food selections. Dessert bar was great with many choices. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Security met us from our RV and transported us to the front door. Many slot choices, however we did not go away as winners! We have been to casinos in several states. Would come again.

1  Thank Masretired
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Do a lot of casino stays, and this one is close to our summer location. Have noticed that it does not have hotel accomodations and say this hurts in the long run. We have taken "trips" to casino that offer overnight lodging and gambling benefits - the Yakama Nation would benefit from this.

2  Thank Richard B
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I find this casino is very ranked...The employees are very RUDE especially the Supervisors. They act that the food comps are coming out of their pockets. They do not realize that We spend no just five dollars a day in the casino and we do not walk out with hundreds of dollars in our pockets when we leave. I come to the casino everyday..I gamble until I am broke not wanting for the casino always puts the machine to where you have to bet $5 in order to win at least 20.00 before you leave. At one time we could spend 5 dollars and walk out happy, we used to look forward to Senior Day, now we have to gain 25 credits or is it 100 before you can get a 1/5 price discount. if your nice to the Workers your reward is : A Comp,. your nice to the dealers of the cards you get a comp, but never in Keno especially during Day time crew they only give to the White people or the Mexican a beverage and leave the Indians out. a lot could be said. cold be said...but it does not matter for they Higher uppers only slap the hands a little pat, and join in on criticizing the customers for asking for a comp to much and it comes out of the employees pocket. The amount of millions of dollars that is spent that should not be a hardship. when you go to cash your wins. The ticket machine is out of services, you have to hunt down a worker/ while they are standing visiting a customer/or each other, not caring what the Money paying customers are going through just to cash their ticket .. than on weekends they only use one cashier at the window during the busiest time. get real Legends. I keep coming back and will despite of the rudeness of the Casino...for I have people I visit and that is my visiting place just as well I am out to try and win a jackpot like everyone else.

7  Thank Donna H