“It’s OK to stay for 1 day”

Quality Inn & Suites Toppenish - Yakima Valley
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Toppenish
Washington
“It’s OK to stay for 1 day”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

This hotel has convenient location and looks nice outside. Rooms OK. Breakfast room with 3 tables too small, so be prepared stay in line and have breakfast in the hall. Tried to use “High-speed” Internet, but cannot download couple pictures. Assume all rooms were surfing at same time. Used hotel desktop, but noise from icemaker limited my usage to 5 minutes.
Hope it will be fixed soon.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
NJProperties, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Toppenish - Yakima Valley, responded to this review, 22 June 2013
Hi Seatrader Thankyou for taking time to post the review .we appreciate your business and we Will make every effort to make your stay enjoyable and comfortable.

Best a regards!!!
Ricky

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Seattle, WA
Reviewed 20 March 2013

This hotel is a great find. It hits all the right bases: It's clean, the beds are very comfortable(seem pretty new), the rooms are large and bright. The free breakfast was excellent- sausage gravy and biscuits, plenty of pastries, and a waffle maker made it a really nice experience. I found the staff to be attentive and friendly, although I never really needed much of any help for them. The hotel itself is easy to get to, but not so close to the freeway that you can hear the traffic.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
NJProperties, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites Toppenish - Yakima Valley, responded to this review, 12 June 2013
Dear KDahl5!

Thank you taking the time to write a review on our property. We appreciate your time, and kind words. We are happy that you found our property to be comfortable and clean. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Thanks!

Ricky Panchal
Owner
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Large rooms, clean bathrooms and a very well stocked continental breakfast. Only complain 9and this is a very minor one!) the bathroom area is remarkably small! Less than 6 inches between the full sweep of the bathroom door and the edge of the toilet. Don't plan on getting dressed in that area!

Great staff and really reasonable rates.

Room Tip: As with any hotel/motel, ask for a room away from the ice machine or the main hallway.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
NJProperties, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Toppenish - Yakima Valley, responded to this review, 18 July 2013
JDTheGypsy,

Seattle, Washington, United States
Reviewed 3 March 2013

I did not spend the night, but was treated courteously when I just asked to use the lobby for a few hours to charge a laptop and borrow internet. Ricky was polite, helpful, and if I ever need to stay in Toppenish, I'll be heading to the Quality Inn & Suites.

thanks.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
Dear Sir,

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 28 January 2013

After spending two nights in another motel, I had to move. When I arrived at the Quality Inn managed by Ricky Panchaal, I was very relieved! He helped me get my room temperature just right. He gave me great directions for places to eat. He provided me anything that I needed. He was always gracious, considerate and very helpful. When I return to Yakima, I will stay at Ricky's Quality Inn & Suites!

Room Tip: I like the first floor rooms because they are close to everything. Also, I have a bum knee and didn...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Dear Sir,

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 26 January 2013

If you need a hotel in this area, your best bet is to stay here. The staff is great and very helpful..the breakfast is well stocked and varied, the rooms are clean and comfortable. All around a good spot in a small town.

Room Tip: Avoid the smoking area if possible
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Dear CruiseCrazy222,

Bonney Lake
Reviewed 8 November 2012

After working and traveling all day, I often find myself faced with having to find a bed to sleep in which just adds to the day's tedium. Some motels seem to think they need to be a destination unto themselves and offer a swimming pool, exercise room, hot tub, etc. From my standpoint, I am so tired at the end of a day, I just want a clean bed with room appointments that don't make me feel like I've been committed to an institution. The Quality Inn in Toppenish exceeded my expectations for beautiful and quiet rooms. The rooms are newly refurbished, clean and odorless. Perfect! The breakfast is nice and offers a bit more than the typical fair. I highly recommend this motel.

There is one little issue that I find very irritating. Each room includes a small safe. Because of the presence of this item, the management takes the liberty to charge for it despite the fact I neither need it, want it or asked for it. Although the charge is modest, I find the additional charge inappropriate.

Room Tip: If you don't need a safe to lock up your valuables, inform the clerk you do not wish to pay for...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Dear Tom B,

QUALITYINN& SUITES
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toppenish
Best Western Plus Vintage Valley Inn
Best Western Plus Ahtanum Inn
Days Inn Yakima
Days Inn Yakima
#8 of 24 in Yakima

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Toppenish - Yakima Valley? Share your experiences!