“Excellent Place”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Toppenish
Spokane, Washington
“Excellent Place”
Reviewed 2 January 2011

Very well kept. Ricki and staff are very friendly. We stayed there a few months ago and it was so nice we made the drive from Yakima to stay again.!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
NJProperties, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Toppenish - Yakima Valley, responded to this review, 18 July 2013
Dear Oldguy9511,

QUALITYINN& SUITES

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Quilcene, Washington
Reviewed 10 October 2010

From the moment I called for directions to the time my husband and I arrived we were treated like our business was valued. I am a clean freak, and I can tell you from the lobby to the room was clean. Couch was comfortable, bed was awesome. Good area of town even saw police drive through parking lot. I felt comfortable and secure. I have never taken the time to make a review but this place was great!

• Stayed October 2010
Deat Party589268,

Seattle WA
Reviewed 6 October 2010

I forgot to bring my required helmet for a bicycle ride about 22 miles from this hotel. The manager searched the Web and found three bicycle shops in a nearby city, with street addresses but no driving directions. I tried programming an address into my GPS, which said, "No such address". He watched me make a second try, learning the keyboard operations at once, and put the correct city name into the GPS, which then drew me a map to the bike shop. I reached the shop in time to buy the needed helmet, had a good sleep that night, a great breakfast the next morning, and a happy ride, helmet and all.

The manager is highly intelligent , competent, and tolerant of customer errors.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled solo
Dear RoadscholarseattleWA,

Potlatch, Idaho
Reviewed 28 September 2010

I was in Toppenish on business. Not only did I experience superior customer service from the owner, Ricky, but I really enjoyed my stay!

What a beautiful facility, quiet, very clean, very comfortable and the breakfasts have such a great variety of foods, including hot and nutritious food choices! Ricky constantly made sure everything was stocked and clean during that breakfast period. He went over and above making sure everything was to my satisfaction during my stay.

The rooms are very nice with everything I needed to make me feel like I was at home away from home. Included in my room was a refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, microwave, tv, table to eat at, a well lit vanity mirror, iron/board, large dresser, a night light (which I always bring my own...they think of everything, right down to the smallest detail), and much more....The shower curtains hang on a curved rod (so the curtain doesn't blow in and stick on you during showering), and the curtain itself has a space at the top you can see out, plus brings light into the shower!

I know this is a lot of detail that I'm sure is helpful, but I like I stated, I would highly recommend and stay here again!
Sheri
www.familyfreedom.info

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
Dear FamilyFreedomInfo,

Anchorage
Reviewed 21 September 2010

We stayed at this Quality Inn based on our past experiences with the brand. The rooms pictured are not the typical rooms - which are much smaller. The rooms are definitely "budget motel" quality with cheap mattresses and bedding, a bathroom that required standing beside the toilet to close the door (more like a toilet stall at the airport), thin walls, and minimal furnishings. The walls are thin so we heard every bit of the all day and night drinking party going on in and between the rooms around us. Management's response to the drunken noise was "I can't tell them what to drink". There is a re-branded Best Western --now a Days Inn-- that appears to be nice from the outside directly across the parking lot and I would recommend you try there instead. This was by far the worst place we stayed on a two week road trip through Oregon and Washington.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Toppenish hotels

Pendleton, OR
Reviewed 12 February 2010

We found this motel to be very clean and the proprietors to be very friendly and accommodating. The room was a bit smaller than other places we have stayed, but for the price it was very nice, and was equipped with everything you could possibly need. Their complimentary breakfast was very nice and very appealing. We will definitely stay there the next time we visit Toppenish, or surrounding areas.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 6 October 2009

In Toppenish for a weekend of High School Rodeo and very pleased with our choice of Quality Inn and Suites. Great value, clean, helpful staff and better than average inclusive breakfast. Convenient location in town and close to rodeo grounds and downtown. Rooms were large and beds were very comfortable. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toppenish
Best Western Plus Vintage Valley Inn
Best Western Plus Ahtanum Inn
Days Inn Yakima
Days Inn Yakima
#8 of 24 in Yakima

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Toppenish - Yakima Valley? Share your experiences!