Cameo Heights Mansion Bed & Breakfast
La Quinta Inn & Suites Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$110
Holiday Inn Express Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$118
Comfort Inn & Suites Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$96
ComfortInn
Hampton Inn & Suites Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$182
Morgan Inn & Suites(Milton Freewater)
US$76
Courtyard Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$182
Quality Inn & Suites(Walla Walla)
US$81
Motel 6 Walla Walla(Walla Walla)
US$57
US$55
Best Western Plus Walla Walla Suites Inn(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$122
Out West Motel(Milton Freewater)
All reviewsthe vinebed and breakfasttheater roomwalla wallab benglish tudorgerman suitehot tubfire pitping pongentire mansionapple orchardwine tastingthought of everythingromantic getawaybath productswine country
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My wife and I are not world travelers by any means but we have stayed at B&Bs all over the state of Washington and this by far is the nicest we have stayed in.
The staff was very helpful at all times. We felt like they were there only to take care of us and yet there were others in almost every room of the mansion.
The breakfasts were amazing! Not your standard 'bacon & eggs w/toast'. More like Strawberry soup w/fresh yoghurt swirl followed by a fantastic Eggs Benedict on home made toast.
We spent time sitting by the pool reading and enjoying a beautiful day in May. We were also able to take a couple of nice walks in the surrounding orchards. A very relaxing stay. Our only regret was spending one night at The Marcus Whitman Hotel in Walla Walla instead of adding a night to our stay here. That won't happen again.
We will be staying here again and again.

Room Tip: We loved our stay in the English Tudor room!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2014

This is our second time at Cameo Heights. It's perfect in every way. The room is beautiful, I love the linens- I wish I could sleep in this bed every night. We had our best meal ever at the Vine last night. Our second best meal ever was last year! We're sitting here in the wonderful bed, drinking coffee and eating pastries that they brought to our room, all snuggled up in their cozy robes listening to the birds sing. Heaven - if it weren't for all the wineries waiting I'd stay here all day. But breakfast calls!!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2014

My husband and I spent two nights at Cameo Heights Mansion. It was an impromptu getaway...and so worth it. It was a pleasant 4 hour drive from Seattle. The drive over the pass is beautiful and traveling through wine country is such a change from the city.
We were treated with glasses of chilled apple cider as we were checked in...that was only the beginning. We had the Asian Room, the smallest suite, and it was still wonderful. From the comfortable bed with crisp sheets to the large jetted tub and dual head shower.....it was a delight.
Our room offered all the modern amenities with wonderful extras....hand made soaps, bath gel and bath bombs for the tub, delicious chocolates, chilled water and our very own net book to use while there.
Of course the view from the pool deck is truly spectacular. We spent the day lounging by the pool listening to the waterfall. They also have a great hot tub set among the rocks.
They have a great hospitality bar downstairs next to the pool table and movie room. You can pop movie style popcorn, grab a soda, or take the fixings for S'mores and head to the fire pit.
I have mentioned all this and still haven't mentioned the food! We chose The Vine and their tasting menu both nights, because one night just wasn't enough!
Breakfast was served on the balcony overlooking the pool. We had several choices and all were fresh and delicious.
We will definitely return to Cameo Heights. They certainly deliver on luxury, privacy and relaxation. Although our room was wonderful, try to reserve one of the other rooms that offers a view....they are so worth it.

Room Tip: Try to reserve a room with a view. Dine at The Vine, their restaurant.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We recently had our wedding at the mansion. Alan and Deanne were great hosts, they were so flexible and willing to do what ever it took to make our special day the best it could be. The wedding was beautiful, the dinner that was supplied was fantastic, and all of our guests were floored at the wedding.

If you have never had a chance to stay here, you are missing out. I have never stayed more then one night, but this place is awesome. We stayed in both the greek and german room. They are both amazing, the best places I have ever stayed.

They offer a wake up service and bring you the most amazing danishes I have ever had. Of course, being a bed and breakfast, they have a breakfast the next morning. Which is also amazing. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this place, and can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: All of them are great, I want to try them all.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I recently reserved a room at Cameo Heights while on business in Walla Walla and as in previous guests reviews, I was not disappointed. Arriving later in the evening then expected I was greeted by innkeepers Alan and Deanna who welcomed me with a tour of the bed and breakfast and then invited me to dine in their restaurant onsite, The Vine. I ordered the salmon which was moist and delicious along with the wine poached pear salad and topped it off with the triple berry fruit cobbler. It was all prepared with love and extra attention to detail. My room was nicely furnished and along with the roomy tile shower there was also a soaking tub and full size gas fireplace. I snuggled into a most comfortable queen size bed, dressed with hand pressed linens and got a great nights sleep. I'm an early riser so I was delighted to have a tray delivered to my room at 8:00am with piping hot tea and a freshly baked apple pastry that was warm from the oven. It was delicious.... I then went to the dining room and was given a choice of one of three entrees all served with Alan's famous Artistic Fruit Cup. I chose the Italian Farmer's Breakfast which was lightly scrambled eggs on a bed of polenta with a drizzle of basil and Italian sausage topped with sautéed onions and peppers with chopped fresh tomato and shavings of Ramona cheese. The seasonings and blend of polenta, sausage and eggs were perfect with the veggies on top. Unfortunately I was only able to stay the one night but plan to return when the warmer weather returns and my husband can join me. Alan and Deanne have put their heart and soul into making the bed and breakfast experience something very special for each guest that stays with them at Cameo Heights.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business