Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Southcenter
  • Pool
US$198
US$192
Hotels.com
Courtyard Seattle Sea-Tac Area(Tukwila)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$167
US$349
US$231
Orbitz.com
All reviewswithin walking distancenice pool and hot tubclose to the airportseatac airportfree shuttle to the airportseattle southcentermovie theatersminute drivewestfield mallrestaurants and shoppingthe general managerone night staysea tacwould stay here againroom was clean and comfortablerental carfront desk staff
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I was working in the Seattle Area and joined some of my co-workers at this location during my time there. One of the reasons I considered staying at this hotel is because the advertise that they have an airport shuttle. Well, "advertise" is really what it is. The shuttle schedule is extremely limited (1 shuttle per hour, on the top of the hour)...okay, I could live with that. BUT, they allow flight crews to book the entire shuttle so no other customers can use the shuttle that hour. Not a good way to treat a hotel full of guests!

So I stayed at this hotel because they had an airport shuttle, and then I had to take a cab anyway. I was more than a little disappointed in how they handled things!!

The other problem I encountered was when I checked-in they had left the trash cans in the room dirty from the previous guest/s. I know that there is always some residue in rooms from others...I just don't like to have to think about what else they miss when the trash hasn't even been emptied.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Joy S
SEASC11, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Southcenter, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thank you for your recent feedback regarding your stay. I apologize for the set schedules for the airport shuttle; it is important to maintain a set schedule to allow our guests to plan accordingly with various flight times. With that in mind, we do revert to a secondary shuttle on the half hour once the shuttles are full on both of the top of the hours. As another option if these times are not convenient, we can assist in arranging a cab for you. Our goal is provide a service with as many options to all our guests at all times. I do apologize for the room not being thoroughly cleaned, because I understand the importance of the peace of mind of staying well maintained room. I have brought it to the attention of the staff, so future guests may not have a similar experience.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We stayed here with a large wedding party and we were traveling with our small children. The lobby area was a great gathering place for our families! There was an area, mostly enclosed with a TV that we were able to feel like we were in a living room and not in a hotel. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel for out of town guests at a wedding. Having everyone in the same place made it feel like home.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
SEASC11, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Southcenter, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for your recent comments and feedback. I’m glad you enjoyed the new lobby concept by Courtyard. The lobby was designed for the very comments you mentioned. I happy it felt like home, and I hope to see you again when in the area or another wedding,

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Pros - this place is right across Southcenter Mall, you can literally walk to the mall and restaurant of your choice. Lots of restaurant. Easy access to the freeway.
Lobby is nice. I like the fact that it's family friendly and lots of of places to seat.

Cons- its now 2014 and Courtyard is still doesn't offer free breakfast. I just hope the Marriott management would wake up one day and realize it's one thing missing to their wonderful service. I have stayed in many 3 star Marriott hotels and this is the only one who doesn't offer breakfast. They could just charge $5 more with their hotel rate and offer a simple breakfast instead of having guest go somewhere to find breakfast (their bistro food offering is so so).

Room Tip: Higher floors are better choices to avoid noise in the hallway. First floor can be noisy at times.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank btreid

Thank you for your recent comments, and that you found our location convenient to many choices of things to do in the area, especially with the mall being walking distance away. I appreciate your feedback regarding having breakfast included. We do have an option of a breakfast included reservation. It is typically $10 more for breakfast for 1, and $20 more for breakfast for 4. Both these options are available depending upon the day of the week.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Near SeaTac airport and the SouthCenter Mall. Great, Big and Clean room (had a king bed with couch and sitting area. Excellent Indoor Pool, Jacuzzi and work out room. Great restaurant and bar (hours could be extended). Helpful staff. Free Parking! What a deal!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank bryan b

Thank you for your recent comments, and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and took advantage of the hotel and its location. I look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Stayed here one night with mom to be close to airport. No parking fees. Clean, spacious rooms. The front desk staff was exceptional. Very friendly and accommodating. They offered water, snacks and voucher for coffee in the morning. We are Marriott loyal, and it pays at this location.
Get a room at the front of the hotel, the back has a train track, and the trains run quite early. Quick hop on the freeway to the airport. Right by the large mall and several restaurants, everything from fast food to mid range dining. Would stay here again in heartbeat.

Room Tip: ask for a room at the front, away from train...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sundance1

Thank you for staying with us while in the area. And thank you for your comments regarding our team members. I’m happy you were able to enjoy our newly renovated rooms, and you were recognized by the staff as a loyal Marriott member. Thank you again, and we hope to see you again tucked away in a nice, quiet room.