Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Southcenter
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewswithin walking distancenice pool and hot tubclose to the airportseatac airportfree shuttle to the airportseattle southcentermovie theatersminute drivewestfield mallrestaurants and shoppingthe general managerone night staysea tacwould stay here againroom was clean and comfortablerental carfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 August 2014

The staff was, as you would expect, helpful and friendly, though the errant directions given to me by the front desk added a half an hour of wayfinding to the end of my long day. My complaint about this airport hotel us that the shuttle only runs to/from the airport once an hour. That is unusually infrequent for an airport hotel, and can be a real bummer if you have an early morning flight to catch. The explanation I was given was that traffic made more frequent trips to the airport too hectic with the one van. If you're an "airport hotel" get another van.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank yvrkids
SEASC11, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Southcenter, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We make every effort to ensure a flawless stay with us, and I’m sorry it appears we could have made a better to effort to accommodate your need for a more frequent shuttle to the airport. Your suggestion of another van is something that might be considered to help with a more frequent option for our guests. Again thank you for your comments, and we hope to see you again when you are in the area.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Great time in Seattle and the hotel was great to us as well especially Vivi and Jessica.
They made our nights pleasant and the breakfast service was great! All I have to say is -- they are now getting into "the 7 habits of highly effective people" at this location.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bobuaw897
SEASC11, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Southcenter, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2014

Thank you for recognizing 2 of our wonderful associates. They are definitely examples of Marriott’s “Spirit to Serve” culture. I’m happy you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

It seems that the hotel has been fully renovated, brand new lobby and spacious rooms. The location is great, near a Target, Bed Bath and Behond and a big mall with all the nice stores you could ask for. There is also many restaurants around, and you can walk everywere around. They have free shuttle service from/to airport which is also nice. There is a Starbucks inside the hotel, and that where you can grab something for breakfast (not too may options thou). I would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your comments and feedback regarding the hotel. I’m happy you were able to take advantage of the many offerings of the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I stopped by after work, Vivi and Jessica were phenomenal. You could tell that they were definitely used to working with customers. They both made small talk, and made me feel welcomed. They informed me that there wasn't a full bartender, but accomodated and made me margarita anyways. I should note that it was a little pricey, but still good!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank kennnyt
SEASC11, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Southcenter, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2014

Thank you for your comments regarding our team members. Vivi and Jessica truly embody the culture of Marriott hospitality, and I am lucky to be able to work with them daily. Thank you again, and we hope to see you again for another margarita.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

This hotel is nice and close to Seattle SeaTac Airport but in a quieter part of town compared to the main strip. If you're driving it is about a 6 minute drive but for travellers hoping to park'n'fly they have a great parking option that includes a shuttle to the airport. The reception staff were amazing and welcomed our kids which made us feel very welcome. The hotel has a great courtyard with a nice patio area with tables and chairs. The hotel is clean and the decor current. A nice feature is the coffee shop in the lobby but be aware it doesn't open until 7:00am; still the staff were accommodating and willing to let us have access to the toaster.

Room Tip: A courtyard facing room is a must have because it is nice and quiet and looks into the courtyard patio area.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us and your kind words. I am happy that you were able to take advantage of our Park n Fly option that we provide for guests who might be taking a trip or vacation. I’m sorry you weren’t able to experience to Bistro concept, since we open at 7am on the weekends, and 6am during the week. I hope we can see you again before your next trip, and I am glad your kids had a great time as well.