“Price & Location can't be beat!”

Days Inn Seattle South Tukwila
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Tukwila

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
BEAVERTON
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Beds were very uncomfortable. No maintenance personnel available in the evening to address room issues.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

PORTLAND
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Overall for the price and the service I have stayed here before. The Staff was excellent and I would stay ther again

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Palm Bay, Florida
Reviewed 7 October 2012

After traveling for 10 hours it was wonderful to be greeted by a friendly smiling face at the hotel desk at 1:30 in the morning. All of the employees I encountered were very friendly and helpful. The room was your basic economy hotel room but it did have a refrigerator and microwave. The room was clean and the staff cleaned it every day. The king size bed was very comfortable. A free shuttle is provided for pick-up and drop off at the nearby airport.

There were some things I did not like. The hotel is next to an interstate and you have the constant noise of traffic. The area around the hotel is industrial and there are two convenience stores and one fast food restaurant within walking distance. All three are open 24 hours. For anything else a car is needed. The continental breakfast consists of danish, cereal, hard boiled eggs, juice and coffee. I would like to see them add a waffle maker to the breakfast.

There are computers available in the lobby to print boarding passes. However, when I tried to print my boarding pass the printer was not working. The clerk at the desk took my information and printed my pass on her office printer. Just another example of the excellent quality of the employees.

I would stay here again and I would recommend the hotel. The comfort, staff and being only 4 miles to the airport make this a good place to stay for the low price that you pay.

Room Tip: Rooms near the front are farthest from the interstate noise
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Sgtmatt
Topeka, Kansas
Reviewed 24 September 2012

I stayed at this motel for four nights (September 13th to the 17th) while on a short vacation to Seattle Washington. Have to admit, I was a little nervous after reading some of the other reviews. But once I arrived I was pleasantly surprised.
The motels free shuttle van picked me up without much delay. This was one of the reasons I chose this motel. Most of the properties in this section of Seattle does not offer this service. The motel room itself was very nice and had adjustable air conditioning. The room was also very clean, and had almost all the stations you can find on cable. I don't know why other guests on this website had problems. Maybe they had different house keepers at the time.
The free breakfast was fairly basic, but there is a 24 hour Jack in the Box restaurant and also a Starbucks within walking distance. What more could you ask for?
I didn't have a rental car. You don't need one. Public buses run most of the day, and the bus stop is less than one half mile away. Just take the 150. It will take you anywhere you want to go in Seatlle.
Overall, a very economical place to stay, with very good staff. Special thanks to the desk clerk Anthony who helped me print my boarding passes behind the front desk. Their regular guest computer couldn't access Deltas website.

Room Tip: Probably on the side of the motel that doesn't face Interstate 5. I don't know what room num...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Greg B
Rhome, Texas
Reviewed 12 September 2012

We stayed here for 3 days while in Seattle before our Cruise to Alaska. They had a good breakfast. Front desk clerk was nice and gave us a room away from the freeway. Running the A/C made all the noise outside very easy to sleep through. There was a Jack In The Box within walking distance and several other fast food chains. They had a pool and hot tub but we
didn't use it because lots of Kids were enjoying it. Room was clean and didn't smell of smoke! They do have old style bedspreads but I just folded it back. It was well worth the price we paid and it was close to the Museum of flight that we visited. I don't like staying by the airport so this was a good alternative. Never had any problems or where I didn't feel safe. It is an older property but I have stayed at a lot worse motels. They did have a nice washer and dryer that I used. We also found a nice restaurant inside a casino right down the road we ate at one night. You didn't have to gamble to eat there. We had no problem with the size of the dinning area it was not any smaller than any other place we have stayed at. They also outside tables weather premitting by the pool. I especially enjoyed the outdoor waterfall on the grounds.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor away from the freeway just past the pool near the steps up.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tukwila
Ramada Tukwila Southcenter
Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter
Ramada SeaTac Airport North
Ramada Seatac Airport
Ramada Seatac Airport
#19 of 34 in SeaTac
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Days Inn Seatac Airport

Been to Days Inn Seattle South Tukwila? Share your experiences!