“Roomy, spacious...but no breakfast??”

Courtyard Seattle Sea-Tac Area
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Tukwila
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Ok, so there was breakfast at 14$ a head, but really for the price of the room this was a surprise. I am a Marriott rewards member and I found this disheartening for what I was charged. The room however was clean and spacious. It did provide a shuttle to the airport. I was able to get to the airport and on the light rail to get to downtown, that was nice. I would possibly stay here again if in the area. Although a bit far out from the downtown, yet convenient to airport via shuttle.

Room Tip: there is a street side, which I found to be quiet..so rooms must be well insulated
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I stayed in this hotel in June while visiting a friend in Seattle. The hotel was very comfortably and staff very friendly. The room was very roomy and nice. I have stayed here before. And will stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2014

For being an airport hotel, it was gorgeous! We had a first floor room with a sliding glass door that looked out toward the beautiful plants that surrounded the pool.
My only con was the price of the wi-fi in the room, but the lobby had a free wi-fi, and, let's face it, who wouldn't want to do business or facebook while sitting in front of a nice, cozy fire place in a big, comfy chair!?
The location was perfect, right down the hill was the lightrail train, $5 for a day pass to take you to all the major tourist attractions!

Room Tip: If you end up getting a room next to a noisy door (i.e, the room we got next to the main door to the...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 July 2014

There are two Courtyard's in the immediate area I chose the high-rise one as it appeared to offer more services, such as full service restaurant.

The staff as a whole is reliable friendly Marriott trained, from the time you walk in till you walk out they are always smiling asking if they can do anything for you.

Rooms are fairly standard CY in good shape, clean predictable CY.

There is a bar and a "full service" restaurant" however be aware it is a limited menu. I chose bar service for food which was acceptable service being the best part!

Breakfast is buffet style and is acceptable, a little bland but if on the road it works !

Recommend !

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here at the end of our family vacation as we had an early flight home. Had a bit of an issue at check in but it was handled very well and everything was sorted out in the end. Had supper at Charlie's and it was good. Not what you would expect from hotel food. Pool and hot tub were great. The only downside was the mattress that we had needed to be replaced as we could feel every spring in our back. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2014

we were lucky to get a room here. We were bumped from our flight and had to wait overnoght. This was a great place to do it. Lovely hotel , great staff. Good menu. We ate at the bar and our servers Blue and Allan were excellent. Thank Goodness for on time shuttles as well, We had a 520 am flight.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I stayed here on my way to and from British Columbia as I flew in and out of Seattle. The rooms had the typical Courtyard setup. They were comfortable, if predictable.

The hotel is about 15 minutes from the airport. The free shuttle service is convenient and frequent. When I landed at the airport, the shuttle driver was apparently on a break. The hotel offered me to take a cab at their expense, which I did.

The shuttle driver offered to take me to a nearby light rail stop when I needed to go to the city. I still ended up going to the airport first because she was asked to go to the airport while she was driving me to the light rail station, but I appreciated the offer. Everybody was professional and courteous.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the front of the hotel (away from the train tracks in the back) and with a bal...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo