“Best value for your money”

Travelodge Sea-Tac Airport North
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Tukwila
Delray Beach
“Best value for your money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Rooms are clean and furnishings adequate. People are friendly and go out of their way to help you. Good location for seeing Seattle at a reasonable price. I will definitely be back. Helena picked us up from the airport and took us to the motel. She was very helpful as was all the staff we.met. They even drove us to the light rail station was is conveniently located two or three blocks down the street.

Plenty of restaurants nearby as well as grocery stores. I felt safe during our stay but stayed aware of the surroundings.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Montreal, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Overnight stay with my daughter prior to leaving on a cruise. Had to call to get the shuttle service from the airport. Inquired about shuttle to the pier for the next day and were told $50 for two of us. Being unfamiliar with the area, we booked a ride for 11AM. At 10AM, we got a phone call, "Are you coming?? Oh, and by the way, it's actually $60. I made a mistake when I told you $50 yesterday" (in spite of the fact that this same manager, Ann, had written it all on a slip of paper and handed it to us). TOTAL SCAM, as we found out later, all local cabs charge $40 from pier to airport. Hotel advertises "free wifi" - staff has absolutely NO understanding of how it works or anything about their network. We could not get a connection in our room. We had to sit on the stairs next to the office to pick up any signal at all. Conversations with other guests in the parking lot confirmed same issue with wifi. Room was old and dirty. Carpet stains, stains on bedding, peeling surfaces (walls, light fixtures) and holes inside lampshades. Back of bathroom door was totally scratched up and there was mold around the top of the shower walls. In spite of our "locked" door, an employee walked right in (apparently startled to find the room occupied) to deliver some towels that we didn't need. I used all the bath towels to cover beds and chairs and we stayed on those and never touched the other linens. The television was grainy and did not come in clear on ANY station. Night staff did not clean and stock the breakfast area so we arrived to dirty countertop, half empty milk jug, etc. Ann and a female trainee (who should be credited with trying REALLY hard to do a good job - and who apologized to us when we were leaving) cleaned up in the middle of the breakfast period. I observed the manager actually pick up a piece of cereal from the base of one of the dispensers and eat it, rather than putting it in the garbage. Breakfast offerings were two cereals (raisin bran, froot loops), english muffins, bread, muffins, juices, coffee, tea. Toaster was a four-slice but one side was broken so only one person could use it at a time. We walked along the main street outside the hotel, looking for food, and it is NOT an area where two women will likely feel comfortable alone. I have stayed at Travelodge properties in the past and trust the name -- but this one I can state, without hesitation, I would NEVER recommend and would NEVER use again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank ED515

Travellers are raving about these Tukwila hotels

Abbottsford . Bc
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Check in was fine , cleaning staff friendly and accommodating .. Bed was infested with bed bugs and ruined last day of stay .. Considerable time spent having all clothes cleaned properly .

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

2 Thank Michael B
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

The description told me I would have a mini fridge and microwave in the room and there was not. It was a non smoking room but my top blanket had burn holes all in it. There were slashes in my sheet and unknown yellow hardened gunk on the middle blanket. It was sick. The dresser was busted. The sink was not set right and it moved. I was there for three nights and never got any more coffee packages for the coffee maker. I never got clean blankets or towels. The outlet in the sink area would blow every time you plugged something in and turned it on. The wifi was total crap. It would connect and literally about 30 seconds later drop me. Then on the last day and a half it didn't even work. I had three working outlets in the room but I had to pick and choose if I wanted lamp or tv, alarm clock or to plug my phone in. One lamp that was mounted to the wall didn't even reach an outlet. The breakfast was a joke. I watched the worker unwrap muffins throw them in a box and call it served. I'd rather she left them in the package so I was only me touching them. The parking lot is ridiculous, words cannot even describe how horrible it is. This entire stay was disappointing as heck. I really just needed a bed to sleep in but I was scared to even touch those blankets so If I could I'd give it negative stars.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Mila V
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

We booked a room with this hotel for a one night stay, we booked through Priceline because our previous experience with travelodge was good. The advertisement said we would have a microwave, missing, clean room, we found an old used q-tip on the floor and various other signs of shoddy cleaning. When I called the morning of our reservation to confirm and let them know we would be a late checkin I got the definite impression that the person on the phone wanted nothing to do with me, it took me requesting three times before the person even looked up our reservation. When we asked for restaurants in the area we got a Shrug in answer. In whole it was a terrible experience, and for $75 a night I will book somewhere else in the future.

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank mistresspayne428
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tukwila
Ramada Seatac Airport
Coast Gateway Hotel
#3 of 34 in SeaTac
Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle-Airport/28th Ave
BEST WESTERN Seattle Airport Hotel

Been to Travelodge Sea-Tac Airport North? Share your experiences!