“Great Stay!”

Extended Stay America - Seattle - Tukwila
Eugene, Oregon
“Great Stay!”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. Our room was bigger than we're used to and the kitchen was a great addition. The staff was very welcoming, helpful and bright! They always helped us with a smile on their face. The other guests that we met were also friendly. I'd have to say my favorite part about this hotel was the staff, right when we checked in they were ready to help us with whatever we needed. The man who checked us in gave us ideas for entertainment and transportation to our Mariner's game--which was a lifesaver! We would gladly stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: We had a room facing the highway, although we didn't mind the noise. But if this is something th...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Tukwila, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours. Our staff at the Extended Stay America Seattle - Tukwila takes pride in creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect and deserve.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Westbury, New York, United States
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Spent a 4-day weekend in Seattle...instead of paying a premium for a room in dowmtown Seattle, I opted for a cheaper room closer to the airport in order to be able to afford a car rental.

This was my first experience with Extended Stay America, and it was pleasant. The room was clean, comfortable, and even though I didn't use it - the kitchen was a nice extra.

The toilet seemed to have a clog in it...I went down to the main desk to report it, and by the time I went to the car and returned to my room, it had been taken care of. Talk about speedy service!

My only gripe has to do with the fact that my room was facing the highway, and the steady hum of cars speeding by was very loud. Of course, the BENEFIT to being near the highway was that I could hop on & off the highway with minimal fuss...but the loudness of the highway was irksome. I suspect that anyone who may have trouble sleeping could find this harsh to deal with (fortunately I was exhausted all 3 nights so falling asleep was no problem).

I definitely would stay here again under similar circumstances.

Room Tip: Choose a room that does NOT face the highway!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Ren Z
VIRGINIA
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We have to have a kitchen wherever we stay. This property has everything we needed plus is convenient for sightseeing in Seattle and traveling from the SEATAC airport. Checkin was easy. The room was very clean, comfortable and well equipped. The hotel staff took care of all our requests quickly and efficiently.

Room Tip: Close to SEATAC airport
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank L D
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Tukwila, responded to this review, 12 August 2013
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. We value your opinion so we can continue to improve the service we offer. It was a great pleasure for me to read the comments you submitted. Our staff takes pride in creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect and deserve.

Thank you again for your positive comments. I have shared them with our entire team as well as our Senior Management. We look forward to hosting you once again at Extended Stay Hotels.
Taipei, Taiwan
Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

I've constantly stayed here for business trip. It's near to the mall, near to the airport. The price is also in good value.
Room is clean, the free breakfast only offers muffins, oatmeals, coffee and tea as its standard.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank Claire S
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Tukwila, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Claire - Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. We value your opinion so we can continue to improve the service we offer. It was a great pleasure for me to read the comments you submitted.

One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours. Our staff takes pride in creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect and deserve.

We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Stayed at this location during 4th of July holiday. Love the location, which is elevated on a hill. I booked this hotel through priceline, and immediately worried because of so many bad reviews here. Honestly, for its price, having your own fridge, and stove is a real bargain.

If you need a high speed internet, I recommend paying the about $2 per night high speed one. It's really fast compare to the standard one.

Another thing is the noise. It wasn't that bad for me because it's really not to the point where I couldn't have a conversation or sleep. The hotel is elevated, not exactly next to the freeway.

Overall I was really happy with this location. I had previously stayed at another extended stay in Renton, but this one is a gem. Staff was also really friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Kei05
Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

Good price. Nice room. Comfortable bed. My room had no tub.

Little too close to freeway, made it a bit too loud for me. Recommend getting room at front of motel.

Employees at desk very nice and helpful.

Basic continental breakfast provided.

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank Methiffany
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Tukwila, responded to this review, 28 June 2013
Thank you for taking your time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. Please accept our most sincere apologies that you were disturbed by noises from the highway throughout your stay. Still, I am very happy that you enjoyed your room and found the bedding to be comfortable. As well, it is great to read that our staff was so friendly and helpful.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. And I'm happy that our front desk staff were able help make your stay more enjoyable. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at stu @extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 7 June 2013

So my husband and I were looking for a reasonable place for the night before driving to Vancouver the next morning. We checked in a little after 11 pm, and check-in was very smooth. Good start! However, it started to go downhill as we got in the elevator to get to our room on the 3rd floor. The whole building had a weird smell to it. Our room was facing the freeway, and we could hear the freeway noise inside the room. Oh there's an air conditioner! **ray of hope** We decided to turn the Air C on to mask the freeway noise. Alarms set for 7 am, we are all set for a good night's sleep. Oh well, how could it be that simple, right? The air conditioner stops! And the freeway noise is back! We couldn't get the AC to turn back on again, probably cuz it was 60F outside, and the central controls don't like people running the AC when it's not "needed"? Anyhow, we finally were able to sleep after 1 am, and woke up at 7 am as planned. Husband went to check out the breakfast, came back saying, "Even the coffee is crap - tastes like pee" LoL! We took a shower, packed our bags, checked out, got breakfast at McDonalds.

Good thing we only paid $47 for the night - Yay Priceline! :)

Room Tip: NOT facing the freeway!
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Aztravelernew
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Tukwila, responded to this review, 20 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that we did not meet your expectations overall. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have addressed the A/C problem with our maintenance department to ensure your experience is not repeated.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at stu@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tukwila
Ramada Tukwila Southcenter
#1 of 34 in SeaTac
5.0 of 5 bubbles 2,244 reviews
Home2 Suites by Hilton Seattle Airport
Seattle Airport Marriott

Been to Extended Stay America - Seattle - Tukwila? Share your experiences!