“Great for our family catching a plane”

Comfort Suites Airport Tukwila
Ranked #10 of 19 Hotels in Tukwila
Kelso, Washington
“Great for our family catching a plane”
Reviewed 17 May 2013 via mobile

Comfort Suites was perfect for us. I was trying to find a hotel where we could stay then park our car for our vacation. I called the hotel directly and talked with Lilbeth. She helped me find a suite big enough for our big family. The room was HUGE, clean and the breakfast was amazing. Beautiful omelets, diced potatoes, waffles, the works. The shuttle was there the minute we had it scheduled. It dropped us off right in front of check in. It couldn't have been a better experience.

• Stayed May 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 27 March 2013

We were in Seattle visiting my cousin family, only stayed for a night. We picking this hotel mainly is because of the location. It is just right off I-405. First impression was the lobby is bright and clean. Staff are friendly. The suite is good size and it is clean. We were on the 3rd floor but next to the elevator so it was little bit noisy in the morning. My husband and I both love the mattress. it is so comfortable. I had breakfast in the lobby the next day. not too many to choose from but i think it is alright quality. we would come back again.

Room Tip: Ask for upper floor room and facing the back. the front could be noisy because of the highway.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank CP_PDX
Reviewed 20 March 2013

Stayed here 1 night for my lasik surgery nearby that had free accommodations as part of the surgery package. Upon checkin, the front desk lady was on the phone- (personal call!)for few minutes while I was in front of her! She didn't even acknowledge my presence and didn't even apologize for my wait after she got done with her personal call. Absolutely horrible way to start my hotel experience! Other than that, room was nice and clean but leaves a sour taste in my mouth even after checkout....

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Norman, Oklahoma
Reviewed 10 March 2013

Excellent rating! Vert close to airport and all connecting highways. I would highly recommend for short term or long term. Breakfast is very good and included in pricing. I will stay there again when in Seattle area.

• Stayed March 2013
San Diego, California
Reviewed 2 March 2013

The staff was extremely helpful! We arrived late at night with no reservation, and they were wonderfully accommodating. Whenever we had a request or a need, the staff was cheerful and willing to help. The hotel also was quite nice for the price. (They also take military and AAA discounts!)

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Waterbury, Vermont
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Large and very comfortable rooms. Indoor pool and hot tub a big plus. Across the parking lot to a huge fun-center for kids. A very short walk to the amazing Los Bigotes de Villa Mexican restaurant. 5 minutes to the airport.

Room Tip: Our room faced the kids center which was fun to watch from our room.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
Keizer, Oregon
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Very nice hotel, friendly staff, clean rooms, nice free breakfast. Seems like everytime I turned my head they were cleaning something. Spotless rooms, very comfortable beds and pillows. Nice clear large flat screen TV's. Price could be cheaper. Only other complaint is the access to it. Wish they had a better entrance. Kid friendly also with Family fun Center right next door.

Room Tip: All rooms are nice, would choose a second story and above room though.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family