Took family here for Father's Day Brunch and can honestly say it was the worst dining experience I can remember:
* I made reservations weeks in advance for 10am.
* The restaurant opened late.
* Sat 8 of us (4 of which were seniors) in a booth. They would not give us a larger table with chairs which would have made it much easier for the more mature ones in our party. Two large tables with chairs that could have accommodated our party and located close to our booth remained unoccupied during our entire stay.
* Delay in wait service, and when our waitress did come by she said sorry, she was late to work. I don't know if she was called in last minute or what the excuse was all about, but she had no idea how the brunch worked or what was included in the $25 per person price. She seemed completely frazzled with the entire situation.
* To get to and from the buffet, we (as did everyone else) had to walk through the people gathering and waiting to be seated at the entrance.
* The food layout was terrible - unorganized and crowded. We weren't even sure what the items were in some of the trays.
* Everything was cold. It was gross. The only thing I ate was an omelet and only because I could stand and watch it being made.
*The plates we're dirty, as were most of the glasses.
Normally, I would never write a review such as this, but the experience was embarrassing for me and so unbelievably poor. I've been to this Claim Jumper on a couple previous occassions. However, never for a brunch, and definitely never again. So sorry I took you here dad!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.