“Aviation history!”
Review of Randy's Restaurant

Randy's Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 151 Restaurants in Tukwila
Reviewed 4 March 2012

This is an iconic place for everybody who is involved in aviation as it is packed with memorabilia.

The service is quick & friendly and it is good value for money.
Breakfast is perfect but I can not comment about lunch or dinner as I didn't had any.

Great atmosphere!

Reviewed 22 February 2012

I loved Randy's Diner. You have to go here if you love retro and/or if you are an aviation enthusiast. It is right next door to Boeing's Museum of Flight. The folks who were running the restaurant the day we were there (Sat, Feb 11th) were very sweet and I wish we could go back soon! The prices are very reasonable in the sense that you can buy one piece of French toast if you want (yum) and separate pieces of meat or fruit slices to go with it. My SO had Randy's hash and it was very good as well. That and 2 coffees all for under $20.

Reviewed 18 February 2012

Just past the Museum of Flight on the other side of the street is another type of Museum, a restaurant with old-fashioned values.
What a great place! Instant friendly greeting ( from Randy? ) and a comfortable booth; down-to-earth prices; fast service. Besides which there are planes and airplane memorabilia everywhere to keep you interested. Why not give this old-fashioned diner a try before it disappears? We went for breakfast and they have the old-school potatoes I like, none of that home fries nonsense... recommended.

Reviewed 18 January 2012

My husband ordered his favorite, steak & eggs with rye toast. All was well. I ordered oatmeal. The oatmeal was not cooked all the way. That did not matter because it was stale and I could not eat it. My husband may go back, but I will not

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed 30 March 2008

I <3 Randy's. Not because it's the best diner in the world, but because its aeronautical theme and decent, blue collar food, along with friendly waitstaff make it a gem in the rough. Breakfast is better than lunch or dinner.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook