“I loved this place”
Review of Randy's Restaurant

Randy's Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 158 Restaurants in Tukwila
Reviewed 20 June 2013

This place is old and interesting. There is so much to see that has to do with aviation here it is crazy. The menu was simple and we all ate breakfast. I went along with my husband and kids on our way to the Air museum nearby. The pancakes were great and everything was affordable I think it was one of the cheapest places we had eaten at during our whole vacation. It is a dive but it is a great one.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

Randy's Restaurant started life as a Denny's many years ago. (The sign in front is the same signature "Dennys" sign, but with the "Randy's" name.

If you love airplanes and aviation, add a star to my review. This place has more aviation memorabilia than the cafeteria at the Museum of Flight (and a much larger menu). The ceiling is a traffic jam of all types of aircraft models, and display cases of aviation memorabilia is everywhere.

Service is always friendly and attentive. The food is similar to Denny's, with the addition of an expanded burger menu. (Try their Buffalo Burger, which they call the "B-52 Burger").

Next time you visit the Museum of Flight, make time for a meal at Randy's. And save room for dessert -- they have really good pie!

Reviewed 3 September 2012

A nice lunch stop on the way to the Flight Museum just up the road. The aircraft theme can be appreciated by aviation buffs. Not the greatest food in the world, but decent with good fast service. They don't have air conditioning and we were there on a hot day. Nice to look at all the old plane models hanging from the ceiling while waiting for your food. A lot of aviation history here.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

This is an iconic place for everybody who is involved in aviation as it is packed with memorabilia.

The service is quick & friendly and it is good value for money.
Breakfast is perfect but I can not comment about lunch or dinner as I didn't had any.

Great atmosphere!

Reviewed 22 February 2012

I loved Randy's Diner. You have to go here if you love retro and/or if you are an aviation enthusiast. It is right next door to Boeing's Museum of Flight. The folks who were running the restaurant the day we were there (Sat, Feb 11th) were very sweet and I wish we could go back soon! The prices are very reasonable in the sense that you can buy one piece of French toast if you want (yum) and separate pieces of meat or fruit slices to go with it. My SO had Randy's hash and it was very good as well. That and 2 coffees all for under $20.