“Knights Inn Seatac”

Knights Inn Sea Tac Airport
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Tukwila

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
West Jordan, Utah, United States
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The non-smoking room reeked of tobacco. Requested and got another room. OK but internet did not reach that part of building. Got back to room on 2nd day at 4:00 p.m. Had missed room service. Ok for cleanliness but everything old. Will go with known chain next time.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
newport beach, CA, USA
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Booking a reservation here and working on a cancelation at this location was a very bad idea. I made the mistake of booking through OR@#$Z without seeing the property ahead of time. I expected this to be in the same quality as M@$%^6. It was not. The room provided was unsanitary. The lighting was broken. The room smelled badly. It stunk. The location was unsafe. I would not walk out after dark. We had booked for 3 nights. If we ever get a refund it will be for 2 nights only. I asked OR==*Z to email me details of our conversation due to my hearing and got nothing by email. We have 1 days credit back and are told we should get 1 day more. We shall see. Service by the above company as well as by the motel was shoddy and untrust worthy. I won't use the company or the motel again. Ever. I wont book online any motel/hotel unless I have stayed at an establishment before. I have received nothing but bad advice and help. I am bitter, sad, and angry.

Room Tip: think twice about travel that is dirt cheap, that is all you will get. dirty
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tukwila
Ramada Seatac Airport
Days Inn Seatac Airport
#19 of 34 in SeaTac
Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle-Airport/28th Ave
Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter

Been to Knights Inn Sea Tac Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Sea Tac Airport

Property: Knights Inn Sea Tac Airport
Address: 14110 Tukwila International Blvd, Tukwila, WA 98168-4123
Region: United States > Washington > Tukwila
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Tukwila
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Knights Inn Sea Tac Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Knights Inn Sea Tac Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Knights Inn Sea Tac Airport Hotel Tukwila