Not sure what the weather would be we picked this hotel to travel to the olympic peninsular NP or on to Portland. Turned out to be a very good choice. Very friendly staff, clean rooms with very good value for money! Quiet location very close to the I-5. Jetlagged as we were after a 10-hour flight from Europe we didn't try a restaurant in the evening, but the guest info in the room offers enough possibilities. Boomerang hotels has turned out to be a very enjoyable chain of hotels!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegantly appointed hotel nestled in the forests of Tumwater, yet minutes from I-5. Located off Exit 101. Minutes from the Washington State Capitol, Flight Museum, BoomShaka, Airport Golf and batting cages. Many local restaurants including; Red Wagon Burger, Brewery City pizza, The Lemon Grass, Koibito, Meconi's Italian Subs, Nickelby's, The Brick bar/restaurant, Pellegrino's Italian Kitchen and many more. We also are located near Many State offices such as Dept. of Labor & Industries, Dept. of Corrections, State Patrol Central office, Dept. of Financial Institutions and many more. Perfect place to get a good nights rest and start your day with our Complimentary Continental Breakfast! Pets are welcome for a small fee and we also offer free Wi-Fi to all of our guests as well as access to out indoor pool and hot tub, business center and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Tumwater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Tumwater
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Tumwater Hotel Tumwater