Stayed here during the Thanksgiving Holiday. The setting is off the beaten path and the atmosphere is quiet. Very professional staff who was eager to help. The cleaning service did an exceptional job maintaining the room daily, cleaning up after our family. Shopping and restaurants are 1 exit up. The breakfast here rotated from biscuits and gravy to eggs and sausage every other day. Very nice breakfast selection with fruit and cereal and pastry offerings to boot. If you like a nice, clean and quiet place to stay, i would recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegantly appointed hotel nestled in the forests of Tumwater, yet minutes from I-5. Located off Exit 101. Minutes from the Washington State Capitol, Flight Museum, BoomShaka, Airport Golf and batting cages. Many local restaurants including; Red Wagon Burger, Brewery City pizza, The Lemon Grass, Koibito, Meconi's Italian Subs, Nickelby's, The Brick bar/restaurant, Pellegrino's Italian Kitchen and many more. We also are located near Many State offices such as Dept. of Labor & Industries, Dept. of Corrections, State Patrol Central office, Dept. of Financial Institutions and many more. Perfect place to get a good nights rest and start your day with our Complimentary Continental Breakfast! Pets are welcome for a small fee and we also offer free Wi-Fi to all of our guests as well as access to out indoor pool and hot tub, business center and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Tumwater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Tumwater Hotel Tumwater
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Tumwater