“Very good value”

GuestHouse Inn & Suites Tumwater
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Tumwater
Reviewed 27 June 2013

The hotel is well kept. The staff goes out of their way to be helpful. The beds are comfortable, and the rooms are large. I've stayed here twice, and found the experience consistent. My only gripe is with breakfast (and since it's free, I shouldn't complain much). They make the batter too thin for the waffle maker, and it would be really nice if they had yogurt.

Room Tip: Rooms on the southside, facing away from the main road to the North of the building should be quiete...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Silver T

Reviewed 11 May 2013

I recently stayed at the Guest House Inn and Suites while on travel for business. I was arriving late and leaving early, so I didn't want to spend a ton of $ on a hotel. The facilities are clean and well-maintained, the staff is exceptionally courteous, and I was overall very happy with my stay, particularly in consideration of the price. All rooms apparently are equipped with a fridge, microwave and kitchenette sink in an area separated by a countertop from the sleeping area. Approximately 5 minutes after arriving to my room, the young lady from the front desk called to ensure that the accommodations were suitable. Continental breakfast available from 6-9, so really about all one could ask for in such a bargain. Oh yeah, DirecTV including at least HBO (didn't look for other premiums). If I have the occasion to be overnight in Tumwater again, I would definitely stay here!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 May 2013

WE love this place . Clean quiet, easy access to freeway, lots of available well kept spacious, rooms all at a wonderful affordable price. The staff, and in particular, EBONY, have been extremely helpful, accommodating, and of a very pleasant, sparkling and joyful spirit. My Wife and I want to take this short moment to thank all of you for such a wonderful hotel, well managed, and to us a small oasis, outside the hustle and flurry of our State Capitol. Scot High Omak, Wa.

Room Tip: easy access to parking on south side of building and quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Mike K, Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Tumwater, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

Dear Mr. High,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review of our hotel. All feedback from our guests, positive or negative, is very appreciated and helpful.

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. The staff we have here works extremely hard to make each guest feel welcome and important. It is always great to hear that guests recognize their efforts and appreciate them. I will make sure that Ebony is made aware of your wonderful comments and I would like to assure you that I will personally thank her for her outstanding work.

Thank you for choosing Guesthouse Inn & Suites Tumwater and I hope that we get to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 March 2013

Friendly front desk (just in from Colorado)... the room was clean but other than that it's pretty typical value for an interstate motel. Easy access of the I-5. Hard beds. Need more blankets. Beware of thin walls!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank GuinnessGuy
Reviewed 16 March 2013

Jackie and Ebony did an excellent job making us feel welcome, we will return! Great breakfast and clean rooms, but again HAPPY FRIENDLY STAFF!! Thank you for making us feel at home during our stay, heather, laurel, ally

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I was surprised by the size of my room. It could serve as a long term studio. there was a fully equipped kitchen if I wanted to save on meals. The window overlooked an evergreen forest. Staff was friendly. When I complained that the coffee could have been hotter, the counter staff immediately procured a fresh hot pot. the Inn is in a safe neighborhood convenient to the Department of Health and State Parks Headquarters.

Room Tip: Third floor South side overlooks a forest.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank atwoodjohn03
Reviewed 15 March 2013

My first stay in a GuestHouse Inn property was earlier this week and I was impressed with the Customer Service Attitude demonstrated by every employee I met during my stay. I have already booked another stay for a future trip at this same location.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tumwater
0 mi away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Olympia - Lacey
Ramada Olympia
Ramada Olympia
#2 of 9 in Olympia

Been to GuestHouse Inn & Suites Tumwater? Share your experiences!