when pulling up to this hotel it was like straight out of a movie! driving down the rode surrounded by nothing but beautiful green trees... so peaceful & quiet! being greeted by alyssa at the front desk was a pleasure! very friendly & she goes out of her way to help and ensure you're 100% satisfied! the heated indoor pool was awesome and not to mention, the breakfast was fresh & yummy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegantly appointed hotel nestled in the forests of Tumwater, yet minutes from I-5. Located off Exit 101. Minutes from the Washington State Capitol, Flight Museum, BoomShaka, Airport Golf and batting cages. Many local restaurants including; Red Wagon Burger, Brewery City pizza, The Lemon Grass, Koibito, Meconi's Italian Subs, Nickelby's, The Brick bar/restaurant, Pellegrino's Italian Kitchen and many more. We also are located near Many State offices such as Dept. of Labor & Industries, Dept. of Corrections, State Patrol Central office, Dept. of Financial Institutions and many more. Perfect place to get a good nights rest and start your day with our Complimentary Continental Breakfast! Pets are welcome for a small fee and we also offer free Wi-Fi to all of our guests as well as access to out indoor pool and hot tub, business center and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Tumwater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Tumwater Hotel Tumwater
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Tumwater