Extended Stay America - Olympia - Tumwater
US$75
US$73
Motel 6
  • Pool
Hotel RL Olympia by Red Lion(Olympia)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$104
US$114
US$109
Quality Inn(Olympia)
US$121
Olympia Inn(Olympia)
US$78
All reviewsjack in the boxgrab and goallow dogsoatmealkitchen itemscommunity collegesouth puget soundeleven storesized fridgerooms are largeupon checkpleasant stayvisiting familyroad tripfast fooda great place to staybeds were comfortable
Reviewed 16 April 2013

Stayed one night with the family while traveling - Staff was friendly, room was quiet comfortable and clean. We got a excellent price which made it very easy to decide for Extended Stay America. Location is very convenient near the freeway but far enough to make it a very quiet stay

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Olympia - Tumwater, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that the staff here was friendly and you were happy with your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

My wife and I came here due to a work-housing debacle that unexpectedly left us without housing and me starting my 13-week contract job in less than two days.

My company and I frantically searched for a place but we have big dogs and the apartments in Oly have weight restrictions so we checked out the reviews on this ESA and thought it was worth a visit to check out. We ended up staying the entire 13 weeks and had a very positive experience here. The management and staff made it so great. We are so thankful that we found such a safe and easy place to be after such a mess.

Being somewhere like this for this long we did see some interesting things and colorful characters. Any concern we had, the staff was so quick to address and handle. Always super pleasant and on top of things.

Whenever we travel, we prefer to stay in 4-5 star hotels, this place and the people running it was just as good if not better. I just can't say enough about the staff here from the maintence, managers, housekeeping and front desk.

Thank you ESA of Tumwater for such a great experience!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 2 April 2013

This was the second time I have stayed at Extended Stay America. Both times it was comfortable, clean and quiet. I was on business where I had to go to work at odd hours day and night so it was nice that I could sleep anytime of the day without a lot of noise. I also like that I could park near the outside door closest to my room and still get in anytime of the day. I really like having the kitchenette. Everyone smiled and was friendly. Check out was a breeze. Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: If you have trouble walking, make sure you let them know when you make a reservation so they can accomodate you and put you close to the elevators.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2013

We booked through Priceline (usual) and experienced several problems. I indicated on Priceline that it was one adult with two children. Upon check-in I was advised that Priceline had us for one bed in a smoking room. I suffer chronic year round allergies and both my kids are asthmatics. I never book smoking. Extended stay bumped us to a two bed non-smoking room since the single non-smoking rooms were full and did not charge extra. Thanks, Extended Stay, we would not have been able to sleep in a smoking room.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Olympia - Tumwater, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2013

Thank you for your review of our Extended Stay America - Olympia Tumwater hotel. It's great to hear that the staff was able to make your stay most enjoyable by uprading your room and getting you into a non smoking room. We hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

I stayed at this hotel for only one night. The service was excellent and when I checked out the next morning I was greeted by a friendly smile. Jessica was great. She had a smile that brightened my morning. Thank you!

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor and it was perfect for me.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Olympia - Tumwater, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2013

Thank you for the review of our hotel. We agree, Jessica is fantastic and her smile makes people feel at home! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.