“Best Bakery in North Central Washington”

Cinnamon Twisp Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Twisp
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We go the Cinnamon Twisp Bakery on a regular basis and love it! There are lots of bakery items available from pastries to quiche to sandwiches, and even deep-dish pizza. I know of people who come from miles away just to go to this bakery.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Great place to eat breakfast or lunch. The breakfast sandwiches are especially good. The cookies are amazing. Very nice atmosphere with art for sale from local artists hanging on the walls,

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We started off with the cinnamon roll. We could have just ate them for lunch. Wonderful. Worth a trip to twist just to take them home. Great sandwiches.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were riding our motorcycle along Highway 20 when we decided a bite of lunch would be just the thing so we turned off the highway into the town of Twisp, parked and looked at the choice of restaurants. Cinnamon Twisp caught our eye so in we went. I am very pleased we did. My husband had a custom-made sandwich and I had the Liberty. We were both well satisfied with our very delicious choices. Better still, though, the tea we both had was nice and hot, and the very friendly worker happily gave us more hot water. The cafe has lots of interesting art on the walls. Many customers came and went, some just to buy a loaf of bread. Were I to travel this road again, I would make a point of stopping at Cinnamon Twisp.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

This is a bakery want-a-be. No apple friters, no maple bars, no jelly donuts. What kind of bakery is that?