“Creative Pizza”

Hometown Pizza
Ranked #6 of 18 Restaurants in Twisp
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 February 2013

As it was dark and late on a Sunday night, we weren't sure we would find something other than Mexican in Winthrop. We found the Hometown Pizza and were delighted to find them open and offering such creative pizzas. They were delicious and we even had some to take home!!

Reviewed 25 September 2012

This was a great find for our annual trek to the area. A must try.

This family style restaurant in Twisp serves up great pizzas and hot entrees. They serve calzones, sliders, salads and subs too.

The pizzas are made to order with homemade dough & family recipe sauces fresh daily using premium quality toppings & ingredients. Eat in, take out or take & bake. Our favorites are the WORKS and chicken Alfredo with olives. Lots of choices and you can request 1/2 & 1/2 to try a few different options. You'll return once you've tried this place!

Note: They're closed Sundays and Wednesdays.

Reviewed 31 August 2012

Their Pizza is very good and I recommend it highly. A small complain is that their beer mugs are tiny - maybe 8 ounces but they charge you like they we full pints. Oh well, everything is over priced in Winthrop during the summer.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

I have eaten here multiple times with the most recent last weekend. The food here is consistently good. The crust on the pizza is very good (if you like thicker crusts). The ingredients are good. Their selection of types of pizza are decent. Service has consistently been good. The location on the river is convenient and scenic. It's a good place for a small town.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

I generally take out from Hometown since I am a local and the atmosphere is not really geared to an old guy like me (great for families with kids though). I have eaten the pizzas a few times and found them to be solid (the person who said they were like Domino's has obviously not had Domino's this century). The real secret is the Calzones. They are the best I have ever had. No competition and no exaggeration. While these are not true central Italian style (I've had Calzone in Napoli - East 20 Pizza in Winthrop is closer to that style) they are amazing. More of a light bread dough or pastry crust. I'm not kidding, do yourself a favor. My wife and I usually split one and have a salad. Not that it's a problem to take one down when you taste how good they are. They can make any pizza into a calzone. For a little zip, try the "Hot Stuff".