“Amazing pizza and great people”
Review of Hometown Pizza

Hometown Pizza
Ranked #6 of 16 Restaurants in Twisp
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I have had the pleasure of eating here multiple times now and every time they consistently have excellent pizza and the friendliest wait staff out there.

I'll continue coming back to this favorite of mine.

There are newer reviews for Hometown Pizza

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I have eaten at a lot of Pizza placed. Didn't like the other pizza place up there at all.I originally found the Hometown in Grand Coulee. It was a treat. My favorite is the mounds of Cougar Gold mozzarella they put on the pizza. It was the best pizza out side of my Absolute favorite in Spokane. ;-)

1  Thank 250JBEAR
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Enjoyed this family atmosphere and great service. The pizza was great for our family. We recommend this for quick service, friendly people and very clean setting tasty food

Reviewed 2 March 2014

The pizza is definatly a slice of heaven,the service is great the people are wonderful,and the place is clean and friendly

Reviewed 25 October 2013

You can tell this is a small town family place, it's clean and very comfortable and inviting. The crust was light and had a nice balance
of crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. If I'm in the area again I would like to try a sandwich since they bake their own bread