“A perfect weekend”

port orchard
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A perfect weekend”
Reviewed 26 September 2011

The Robinhood has a charm that is timeless, the owners Ned and Suzzie do everything they can to make you feel at home. The cabins are have a rustic charm that just fits the area. The moment you get there the stress of your life just seem to melt away. I have stayed there over 12 times in 3 years and have never been let down. This place is wonderful in all seasons in the summer it's a great place to enjoythe waters of the hood canal, in the fall and winter you can curl up by the fire with a good book and listen to the rain or enjoy the hot tubs. What makes the place special is the area, which is just a special place andthe owners with their laidback friendy manner.

Visited September 2011
3 Thank golfnut21

Tumwater, Washington
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Nice But”
Reviewed 21 August 2011

This is a nice resort, really enjoyed the hot tub and grounds. This resort has a combination of original cottages, RV spots which are up and away from the cottages and really nice new structures. In talking with the owners, they really take pride and work really hard to be sure your stay is perfect. We rented Cottage 3 which is in front of the highway. This is one of the original buildings. Although we felt it was pretty nice, there were a few things that might bother some people. The bathroom really needed upgrading; the tub, sink and vanity were in bad shape. The kitchen cabinets were old, worn and dirty inside and out. The pans were so badly scratched which were the old Teflon, you would think twice about using. The dinner ware was nice. General cleanliness was not great, dust and dirt on the floors, cabinets, window sills and the screens did not fit the windows which allowed bugs to come into the cabin. Even with these issues, we did enjoy our stay, only wished we were right on the water. There are new studio units on the water which are very nice and I would rent those without hesitation. I would come back only to rent the newer units and if those issues above don't bother you, try Robin Hood Resort, get a bottle of wine, relax and enjoy the area.

Visited August 2011
3 Thank seqtraveler
Puyallup, WA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Perfect place for relaxing...............”
Reviewed 1 July 2011

This was my second time here. This time with friends. We had a 2-story cottage with a sauna. It had everything that we needed. The cottage was furnished with nice furniture and just felt like home.

I would definitely recommend buying fresh seafood at Patti's, which isn't far from the cottages. Also not too far, is a place to rent kayaks and a few other unique ways to get around in the water. Don't forget to go to the Union Country Store right across the street for the best sandwiches. We had a nice picnic at one of the parks.

My friends and I will definitely go back. This time I want to rent the cottage that has it's own jacuzzi!

Visited June 2011
1 Thank ncymaid
San Francisco, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 6 August 2009

I LOVE Robin Hood Inn!!! I stayed with my elderly mother, who is a Hood Canal native, in Cottage #7 for a few nights while we visited and entertained relatives. This place was PERFECT. It is clean, well appointed (even had a dvd player, movies and a blow dryer), very affordable, in a beautiful setting and with a pristine hot tub for extra relaxation. It is just a charming place to stay and beats Alderbrook Inn by a long shot. Suzie was great and helped me get our wine open when the corkscrew failed. I can't say enough good things about this little gem of Hood Canal.

2 Thank MitziSanFrancisco_CA
Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Getaway”
Reviewed 22 April 2009

Love Love Love this place! Hang near Bill Gates and Paul Allen without being in the middle of their over zealous hotel a few steps down the road. Haveing the amazing Robinhood Resturaunt right next door makes is terribly convienent!