“Good food and service”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #8 of 25 Restaurants in Union Gap
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kennewick, Washington
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

We had lunch there and were very satisfied. I asked for a grilled chicken breast and steamed veggies which were not on the lunch menu but they were very accommodating. Outback food is consistently good throughout the chain.

Visited May 2014

Bellevue, Washington
“Good old Ausi food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

This establishment was a little short on several items, including a 9 ounce steak and something else that I do not recall. The manager did come out and apologize and all was well. The calamari was outstanding as was my roast beef, although my brother wanted medium and I wanted blue and they got that reversed. The garlic potatoes I had were not eatable but my brother's onions were good.

Visited June 2014
Walla Walla, WA
“Best Outback Ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Let me start by saying that I am somewhat of an Outback Specialist. I have eaten in Outbacks all over the country usually (that would be always) order the same thing...the 12 oz Outback Special Sirloin Steak with loaded Baked Potato and House Salad with Tangy Tomato dressing. We went on Mothers day this year and although they were busy we were seated quickly and the waitstaff was friendly and attentive. Salad was great and when the steak came I knew that this was something special from the first bite. Not only was it melt in your mouth tender and perfectly cooked but the flavor! It was by far the best sirloin I have had in any Outback but it was one of the best that I have had in some of the very best big name steakhouses anywhere. I rarely feel strongly enough about a meal to call the manager over to make complements but I felt compelled to do so. I wish I lived in Yakima as this would be a weekly regular for my wife and I. I should also state that my wife had the grilled lobster and Prime Rib...also very, very nice. A very pleasant experience that I would like to have again.

• Visited May 2014
Wenatchee, Washington
“Great Steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

The steak and BBQ shrimp was delicious. Great service! I tried the chocolate dessert. It was wonderful!

Visited March 2014
Vancouver, Bc
“Comfort food and good beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

I'm not usually a fan of chain restaurants, but after a long day of travel, Outback did the trick. A really good local beer selection was a nice surprise, and the food was good too - with some health options. The staff were very pleasant too.

Visited April 2014