“Good location”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Veradale
Airdrie, Canada
“Good location”
Reviewed 12 August 2011

Spent three nights in the Spokane Ramada Inn,great location and nice place to stay at. We had the Jacuzzi suite which consisted of a king bed and heart shaped Jacuzzi tub which was really neat. The room was quite large but didn’t have a fridge. Full bathroom with another tub and coffee machine. A/C was broken for the first two days of our stay which made for a very uncomfortable temperature in our room but once it was fixed all was good. Free Wifi in rooms and also a computer available in lobby but not sure if you had to pay to use it. There is a very small fitness room which only had two cardio machines but better than nothing. Small meeting room to the side of that. Outdoor pool was good size and the kids loved swimming, it is open until 11pm. Inside located beside our room on 2nd floor was the hot tub and sauna. Free breakfast had plenty to choose from and was available until only 9am weekdays and 10am weekends. They had from waffles to boiled eggs, cold/hot cereals, yogurt and muffins and juices. The tricky part was getting there and not having to stand in line with 20 other people or waiting for things to be restocked. I enjoyed my stay here and would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Moscato-Mama

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Everett, Washington
Reviewed 8 August 2011

after getting the last room that they had we realized that we should have kept looking. The room was a suite with a kitchen. The kitchen was from the 1970's all gold. no cutlery, pots or dishes.
The bathroom while it smelled clean was very old and outdated.
The bedroom only had a queen size bed and no airconditioner.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Veradale hotels

Reviewed 22 July 2011

We were placed in the old part of the hotel which was very run down and is a separate building to access. We had no water in the kitchen sink and discovered the next morning that we had no water in the shower. Maintenance was sent to fix the problem. Maintenance did not have the apparatus needed to get water in the kitchen sink so it was unusable. The tap in the shower was so tight that as a female it was impossible for me to pull it out to get it to work. My husband attempted to pull on the tap and was worried that he would break it. It did produce water but you needed to have superhuman strength to access it. There was also no internet service in this part of the hotel either. When I expressed my displeasure with the room, I was informed that the owner wasn't willing to adjust the room rate nor would he even consider it. I was told he owned 4 other hotels as well. I've often stayed in Ramada's in Canada and would rate these hotels well above average. This hotel fell far short of even average. It is incredibly run down and I felt as if I was staying in a cheap flea bag motel.

Cathy & Roger

Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Nelson, Canada
Reviewed 28 May 2011

Stayed here from Thurs May 19- Mon May 23. Our room was close to the highway and the only time I ever heard anything was when an ambulance went by! Very soft sheets, great comfy beds, lots of extra pillows (always a ++ in my books)! Definitely a step up from your standard hotel of this type. Breakfast was decent. Could be more fruit (there are apples + oranges, hard boiled eggs, packet cereals & oatmeal, yogurt & a waffle maker) The staff were very kind and helpful.
Will definitely stay here again if I find myself in Spokane//Spokane Valley. Thanks Ramada!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 25 March 2011

After reading the reviews on this site, I was a bit nervous about staying here. However, the location of the hotel was perfect for our trip and the rates were also good. We stayed for two days and everything was great. We never encountered any of the problems other people did.

The hotel was easy to find. The front desk staff were friendly. As I have bad knees, they were very understanding and gave us a ground floor room. Once in the room, we found everything clean. I am very picky when it comes to cleanliness, so, believe me, I inspected the room in detail before I was satisfied.

The bed was extremely comfortable. The furniture in the room was well-kept.

Finding parking was easy enough and affordable. The hotel is also close to a deli and there are several stores across the street.

We really did enjoy our stay and plan to return this summer.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank WendyJeanW
Ephrata, Washington
Reviewed 28 January 2011

Charged twice for room, had to make several phone calls to get it straightened out. Something was leaking in the hallway, was all squishy when you walked on it. Mold in the bathroom. We asked for adjoining rooms or at least close together, one was in a different hallway altogether. Won't stay here again, wasn't a good deal.

• Stayed January 2011
Tacoma, Washington
Reviewed 26 October 2010

My sister and I were spending a day in Spokane and did not want to spend a lot on a room. This room that had 2 queen size bed in it and great internet connection cost $62. The mattress on these beds were sweet and you had more pillows than anyone needed. One thing I hate about motel room is they always put in the cheap shower heads that don't give you any water pressure. With long hair it takes me twice as long to get the soap out with no water pressure. The shower head was also the best, a lot of pressure. The only down fall of the place was there continental breakfast, no fruit, not much to pick from. A lot of empty calories. But otherwise it was be best motel we stayed at on this trip. If I go back to Spokane I will differently stay here again,

• Stayed October 2010
Also consider these accommodations in or near Veradale
My Place Hotel - Spokane, WA
Mirabeau Park Hotel
Mirabeau Park Hotel
#8 of 13 in Spokane Valley
Hampton Inn & Suites Spokane Valley

Been to Ramada Spokane Valley? Share your experiences!