“Great place to stay”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Veradale
Alberta
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I was a wee bit leery after reading some of the comments posted on trip advisor. Stayed 4 nights there and enjoyed our time. The front desk staff were very accommodating and assisted us many times with questions and when I had trouble with my iPad, they moved the router to make it easier for me to connect. Breakfast was adequate and they had fresh fruit. The room was clean. Loved the bed. Pillows were an issue, too fat, but not many Hotels have perfect pillows. Would return to this place again. Easy access onto and off the freeway and many good places to eat nearby . AC was quiet and efficient.

Room Tip: No elevator, so use the first floor if you have mobility issues. Stay 3 nights and get a discount.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Lewiston
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Bed pillows were flat and bedding was scarce to say the least...no blankets...parking was difficult to find and we had no hot water in the morning. Told the maid, she said she was sorry. Told the manager...he said if I would have called earlier he could have reset heaters...nothing he can do because I booked thru Hotwire. Offered 25% discount if I want to come back and pay regular rate...I do not plan to. Very disappointed for a Ramada. Although staff was not rude...they were not helpful.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Travellers are raving about these Veradale hotels

Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

The staff, for both nights we stayed, were pleasant and helpful. The breakfast food was perfect for our group of 8. We had two rooms and both were clean. Yea the beds were a little firm however I helped some of our back issues so no complaint there! I had to use their pack n play for my son. It was clean (unlike other places I have stayed at and used there's... I always bring my own sheets for it but there are times I still don't like using if they Are super bad. The kids enjoyed the pool. Nice and warm. Our I my complaint wa the light by the pool kept going on an off which made it dangerous for people walking by the pool and in the pool. Otherwise very nice... Better then I had expected!

• Stayed August 2013
Yakima WA
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Picked this hotel as one of the nicer hotels at a lower ($75-100) price point. Our friends stayed at the Quality Inn west of here, on Argonne Rd. I believe. We visited their room and it was much nicer (plus full breakfast) for about $30 more. We'll stay at the Quality Inn next time.

Indoor Jacuzzi had a "closed - chemicals applied" sign on it two nights in a row. Really? Or is it broken and you haven't fixed it? Outdoor pool is 30' walk across parking lot. At night, the light over the pool kept shutting off; not safe. Room smelled like aerosol cleanser when we first entered, then slowly became a dingy mildew smell the next afternoon.

Carbo-fest for breakfast (other than the hardboiled eggs); very little protein available (I like my eggs and breakfast meats). No fresh fruit other than a few tart apples. Housekeeping didn't come make beds or swap out towels during day 2, even though we left twice in the late a.m. and early p.m. for three-hours plus. That's not enough time to change things out?

Room Tip: The hotel is far enough away from Interstate 90 that we couldn't hear any freeway noise. The mai...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We stayed here two nights. The first night we walked into the room, it had a moldy/mildew smell. Come to find out they didn't dry the sheets or the towels all the way, leaving them damp. The shower got lukewarm at best and the bathroom had black hair everywhere! The second night was a little better, the shower was warmer and the new towels were fully dry, however there was still a lot of black hair in the bathroom. Needless to say, if we had not already purchased the two nights we would have been out of there after the first!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Veradale
My Place Hotel - Spokane, WA
Quality Inn Valley Suites
Quality Inn Valley Suites
#8 of 13 in Spokane Valley
Hampton Inn & Suites Spokane Valley

Been to Ramada Spokane Valley? Share your experiences!