“anniversary trip”

Ramada Spokane Valley
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Veradale

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Stamford, Connecticut
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Ok, unfortunately I stayed here 5 days. Thought it would be ok, I have had so much luck with Ramda Inn in the past. First off, no automatic front door, had to lug all my stuff in and open the door myself. Nobody at the front desk helped. Wi-fi service was spotty at best and each time I went out to ask about it, the kids behind the desk were using it and said it's not strong enough for the entire hotel. One time I asked, the kid said it needed to be reset and he came out from behind the desk with no shoes on. I actually caught him quite a few times walking around barefoot, even setting up the continental breakfast he had no shoes on. They allow people to loiter in their parking lot which made me completely nervous when I would have to go to my car. I would definitely NOT recommend this hotel to anyone. DO NOT STAY THERE., The ONLY good thing about this hotel is the location is right off I-90.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed 1 March 2014

We have stayed here on several occasions over the last few years the most recent being about 2 years ago. If my memory serves, the rooms have been upgraded with fresh paint and new carpet since the last time we were at this place. One thing I know for sure, the wi-fi has been improved. The last time we were here it was very hit and miss but the connection was excellent this time around. No complaints about staff, etc.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Grand Forks, Canada
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Booked on Expedia and the price was right for our one night shopping trip to Spokane. The location is excellent if you want to shop at the Spokane Valley Mall - very convenient. We received a great welcome from the reception desk - no problems with staff. The hotel is aging but rooms were very clean. Wi-fi never worked at all and from previous reviews this seems to be a continual problem. The mattress was very hard - could really use replacing. There were issues with bathtub drainage also.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Spokane Valley, Washington
Reviewed 3 January 2014

after staying for 5 nights, they tried to change my rate on check out, only 4 dollars but threatened to keep deposit if I didnt pay the 4 dollars. Also the place is not secure. back does does not require a keo and street people come in and out of that hotel at will. unless you like stale biscuts and gravey stay else where if you want decent breakfast. 5 days and the same stale old stuff every day. Not a good place. Customer service is also horrible wifi does not work and the sauna is always broken

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo

Travellers are raving about these Veradale hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Veradale
My Place Hotel - Spokane, WA
Oxford Suites Spokane Valley
Oxford Suites Spokane Valley
#2 of 13 in Spokane Valley
Baymont Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
Baymont Inn & Suites Spokane Val...
#11 of 13 in Spokane Valley

Been to Ramada Spokane Valley? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Spokane Valley

Property: Ramada Spokane Valley
Address: 905 N Sullivan Rd, Veradale, WA 99037-9550
Region: United States > Washington > Veradale
Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Veradale
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Spokane Valley 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Spokane Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Spokane Valley Hotel Veradale