“Can do better”

Shari's Cafe & Pies
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Veradale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We went to Shari' s twice and the first time it was good for a chain restaurant, the staff were great, the food was good and things went well. The blueberry pie is to kill for. Our second visit was just the opposite, The food was not what we expected and the service was hit and miss everything had been fried on the grill including the vegetables The hot beef sandwich I ordered, had burnt beef, stale bread and what I believe were instant potatoes . The restaurant is bright, nicely decorated and is spotless and I think we just hit a bad night. When we left to pay the bill we voiced our concerns and the manager did not charge us.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

The waitress should have been put out to pasture years ago. The service was slow and the food cold and tasteless. The portion size was small and the 6 fries were under cooked and hard in the center. Please do not go to this place or you will be very disappointed.

1  Thank 149,252
Reviewed 28 November 2012

I ordered a cup of soup. It was just over half full and super salty. What a Ripoff! The server was not very friendly either. Didnt seem in the least bit concerned that we felt ripped off with the portion.

1  Thank Rebecca R
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Pretty much anything is available to eat here. Service was good. Food quality is excellent. Went there, 2 days in a row for breakfast while staying in Mirabeau Hotel close by.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

Past three times I have gone to a Shari's this store on Sulivin the service was lacking if you got it. Food selections though seems to be very large is also leaves you empty, I find it hard to beleave that I look at this menu and see no real options when it comes to food that I am willing to pay for and be happy with. I only go to Sharis if doing a business trip on the north side now.

1  Thank TekoaZar