“I love the Best Western in Parkersville, Wa.”

Best Western Plus Parkersville Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Washougal
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Great staff, clean, immaculate accommodations. Always make me feel at home. They bend over backwards to accommodate. Living on the other side of the state from my daughters doesn't make it easy to visit them. And since I have several hobbies, including staying in shape, their pool, exercise room, close proximity to town make it a pleasurable stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Chris T, General Manager at Best Western Plus Parkersville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear A TripAdvisor Member,

What an endorsement! Thank you! I really appreciate your kind words, and you taking the time to acknowledge my staff and commenting on the cleanliness of the property! It is our pleasure to serve you. We appreciate your continued patronage, and look forward to your next visit! Thank you for writing to Trip Advisor and for letting us know how we are doing!

Reviewed 25 January 2014

The BW Plus hotels, including the Parkersville Inn and Suites in Washougal, WA near Portland, OR are very fine hotels. The older Best Westerns that are not a "Plus" are less expensive, but no not offer the amenities of the newer hotels.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We stayed at the Parkersville Inn and Suites to attend a memorial service. Many members of the family also stayed at the hotel. The staff were very gracious and careful to make sure that everything was in place for us. We were given a special rate. The hotel was very clean. The rooms were large. Breakfast was good. We will return in the future.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Chris T, General Manager at Best Western Plus Parkersville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Dear A TripAdvisor Member,

It was our pleasure to host you and your family. Thank you for the kind words. They mean a lot, and I will make sure everyone on staff is made aware of your comments. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit! Thank you again for writing Trip Advisor and letting us know how we are doing!

Reviewed 31 December 2013

This hotel is has nice size rooms with a separate sitting area, hot tub, pool and fitness center and is very clean. A very quiet and restful setting when passing along the Washington side of the Columbia River.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear ftdock,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Trip Advisor, and for commenting on the cleanliness of the property. We strive to keep our property clean on a daily basis, and my housekeepers and I thank you for noticing! We are glad that you had the opportunity to enjoy our amenities, and look forward to your next visit! Thank you again for writing and letting us know how we are doing!

Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

We were expecting run of the mill room. When we entered the lobby the decor was very fresh and up to date. The front desk staff very friendly. The room was huge, we opted for a suite which was just a little more. The colors were great. Decor very modern and cozy. Great having microwave and fridge. Definitely staying again

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear travelingannie2013,

What a nice recommendation! Thank you! Our King Suite has become our most popular room selection. We are thrilled that you enjoyed it! I also want to thank you very much for acknowledging my Front Desk staff. It is what we strive for! We look forward to your next visit, thank you for allowing us to serve you!

Reviewed 6 December 2013

This is a very nice hotel, we came down to go Christmas shopping in Oregon, stayed in the fireplace and jet tub room, loved it, it felt very safe, and was very nice inside too. The breakfast was very good as well, we wil stay here again when down in portland

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Brian B,

Thank you for sharing your experience about our hotel with Trip Advisor! We know you have many choices for your lodging needs, and we appreciate you driving a little further and staying with us when visiting Portland. Thank you! We are thrilled that you enjoyed our premium room with the jet tubs and fireplace, and look forward to your next visit! Thank you for coming and allowing us to serve you!

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I stayed here on Halloween night, solo, missing out on the festivities of the evening. I arrived early, but the room was available early, so I was able to get a lot of work done -- I think the internet connection here is nearly as fast as being at work.

Check-in was quick and very friendly; the clerk explained the breakfast area and hours, but I kind of ignored him, because it opens at 6:30 AM, and I had a 6:30 meeting in Camas the next morning.

After I was done with work, at about 5, I checked TripAdvisor reviews for restaurants in the area, and decided to eat at the highly-rated Puffin Café, which it turns out is a very short walk from my room -- I could almost see it from my window. Sadly, they closed at 4 for Halloween, so instead I drove into Camas and wandered the 4th Avenue business district, finding a great dinner (Mill City Brew Works) and a store where I could grab an airline-sized bottle of Captain Morgan and a Coke to take back to my room. Happy Halloween.

Back in the hotel, I surfed the net for a while, and searched for ice for my Captain and Coke. The ice machine on the third floor is gone, but after checking with the front desk on 1, they pointed me to 2. Good thing I like elevator rides :-)

I slumbered soundly and comfortably through the night. The next morning, the water pressure in the spacious bathroom was fine, and I headed out at about 6:15 -- but wait! The breakfast room's open early! I grabbed coffee, juice, a bagel, and some eggs, checked out quickly, and arrived just a little late for my 6:30 meeting -- but still earlier than the guy I was meeting with.

The hotel met my purposes perfectly. Clean, spacious, airy, friendly. And maybe next time, I'll be there when the Puffin Café is open.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Chris T, General Manager at Best Western Plus Parkersville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Dear RulesLawyer,

I have to say that your Halloween visit review has been referenced by many guests who researched us on Trip Advisor over the last few weeks! Thank you for your wonderful recommendation! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate you acknowledging our cleanliness and are glad that you found your room spacious! We have worked very hard to make our property convenient for business travelers like yourself, and have concentrated on maintaining our fast Wi-Fi, and having something out to eat and drink for those guests who depart the property before our breakfast opens. We look forward to your next visit! Thank you for writing and letting us know how we are doing!

Chris Termini, General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Washougal
Camas Hotel
Best Western Plus Columbia River Inn
Comfort Inn Columbia Gorge Gateway
Hampton Inn & Suites Portland / Vancouver
Comfort Suites Portland Airport

Been to Best Western Plus Parkersville Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!