“Panini!”

The Blue Rooster
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Waterville
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Everett, Washington, United States
“Panini!”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We dropped in just before closing time for a breakfast panini and coffee. The press coffee is fantastic - and we got the last maple bar!!! The panini are made on homemade bread, with good egg, ham, and cheese. The best part was the eclectic displays of arts and crafts - all for sale - and the lively conversation. Make sure you invite a local to sit at your table. Crazy fun!

• Visited September 2013

Port Moody, Canada
“Not a Place to get Espresso”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Stopped in Waterville on my way back from Spokane and decided to try here for a Mocha and a light bite after reading the reviews. Don't know about their food as they were all out when I stopped (it was late afternoon and there was some sort of festival underway in the park) but their Mocha was the worst I've ever had. The gentleman who served me was very nice but when I ordered he started by microwaving the milk which was bad enough; then he added a quarter cup of regular drip coffee!!! - not an espresso shot in sight. I ended up dumping it out and going thru the drive thru espresso stand down the street.

• Visited July 2013
pazooter, Owner at The Blue Rooster, responded to this review, 31 July 2013
We at the Blue Rooster apologize for not having espresso. Frankly, we were more than a little surprised that not having espresso, something we do not advertise nor promote as available, could be cause for a bad TripAdvisor review. This reviewer is incorrect, however, in saying that we have drip coffee. We do not. Perhaps if he’d realized this he would have rated us even lower.

What we do have and is very popular, is our excellent blend of French Press coffee, served black, with cream, (half & half) or several specialty drinks, either hot or iced. Please come in and enjoy a cup of good coffee with us, along with one of our popular Breakfast Panini sandwiches made with Cathy’s homemade bread.
New Delhi, India
“Wonderful Cafe”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Don't miss the Blue Rooster if you're in Waterville-wonderful cafe. Best maple bars ever!! Really charming place in one of Washington State's best small towns. Not to be overlooked, driven by or missed.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank ScarletPage
Anacortes, Washington
“Great place for breakfast and conversation”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Since I knew I was coming to Waterville for a solo 2013 Memorial Day weekend, I checked out the eateries there, and that's how I discovered the Blue Rooster. I highly recommend you visit the website and watch the entertaining video of how Bruce and Cathy found their way to Waterville. Bruce's breakfast panini is worthy of the praise that it has received. The interior is bright and cheery, and I like the way another customer and I and Bruce and Cathy, all in different quadrants of the cafe, carried on a lively conversation. I look forward to going back.

• Visited May 2013
Astoria, Oregon, United States
“DON'T MISS THE BLUE ROOSTER”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

If ever over near Waterville, in North Central Washington, stop on in, say hi and experience old fashioned hospitality at its best. Not to mention fresh quality food/bakery items and quirky interior. If you are lucky, Max with grace you with an appearance.
Wenda V