“WOW a double recommendation”
Review of Harvest House Restaurant - CLOSED

Harvest House Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We have been to this restaurant before and enjoyed excellent food and a terrific atmosphere. This time the owner, Keith, opened on a day off to accommodate our party of 8 and, the chef, John, prepared an exquisite meal . Only open at the end of the week but a real gem.

1  Thank frecargone

Reviewed 6 March 2014

The food was great ther people were as good . I am going back to the town here shortly to hike and visit the people

Reviewed 26 September 2013

The host and owner, Keith Soderstrom, has a lovely restaurant, with cozy bar, beautiful artworks (mostly his own or daughter's art) and small but thoughtful menu. We were served a lovely local wine from Wenatchee winery, Faire le Pont. Tender ribs, and smoked potato salad - unique and delicious. We hope we get another chance to eat there, and share with friends and family.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

My wife and I went here for dinner on Friday, July 5th. I had amazing baby back ribs that easily fell off of the bone and tasted amazing. My wife thoroughly enjoyed the steak with a light, buttery mushroom sauce. Warm, friendly staff and inviting atmosphere. In addition to a great meal, we were having car trouble when we pulled in and the owner helped me fix the car (electrical relay problem) so we could get back under way after dinner.

1  Thank Ken H
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I think it quite unusual to find a restaurant of the quality of Harvest House Restaurant in a small rural community such as Waterville, even if it is the county seat. During a visit to Waterville over the 2013 Memorial Day Weekend, I had a memorable meal (the most succulent smoked baby back ribs I've ever had) and was attentively served by the affable proprietor himself, Keith Soderstrom. Harvest House is open for dinner only on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Don't miss it if you find yourself in or near Waterville one of those evenings!

1  Thank Medimundo